Wire bracelets diy a personalized jewelry for mothers
Post on 30-Mar-2016
DESCRIPTIONMake a great craft project to help remind you of the impressive and engraved Mothers Day. The wire bracelets diy items may be one most versatile and personalized jewelry for mothers.
Wire bracelets diy-a personalized jewelry for mothers
People always send gifts when there is something
worthy being engraved and commemorated. So, on
the occasion of Mothers Day, we should continue
the tradition as usual. In this post, I create a quite
special personalized jewelry for mothers as its
usage of different sorts of soft wire. Keep reading
and learn more details about todays wire bracelets
Supplies needed in wire bracelets diy:
10mm Faceted-round Glass Bead
8mm Abacus Glass Bead
2mm Aluminum wire
0.5mm Brass Wire
Flat Nose Plier
Round Nose Plier
Instructions on the personalized jewelry for mothers:
Step1: loop out the frame
1. Cut a certain long strand of 2mm aluminum wire. Reserve about 5cm long at one end, and then
form your first loop around the cylindrical stick in clock-wise direction;
2. Take the loop off the stick;
3. Hold the tail and form more adjacent loops in same directions;
4. Measure your wrist circumference and determine the loop portion about 5cm less than it.
Make a great craft project to help remind you of the impressive and engraved Mothers Day. The wire
bracelets diy items may be one most versatile and personalized jewelry for mothers.
Step2: wrap on the central focal beads
1. Prepare another fairly long strip of 0.5mm brass wire,
and then affix the beginning at the first link by several
2. Slide on one 10mm bead;
3. Secure the bead in place by another turns of wire;
4. Keep going until finish each loop;
Step3: adorn the blank on edges
5. Leave another 5cm long at end and remove
6. Curve the strand into a circle around
something similar to human wrist size;
7. Take it off the assistive tool and this is your
semi-finished wire bracelet.
1. Take another strip of 0.5mm brass wire and
wrap the two edges on your bracelet.
Each time came across the blank fill it with
an 8mm abacus bead;
Step4: design a natural closure for the wire bracelets diy project
3. Pack your personalized jewelry for mothers and make her a huge surprise.
Thus far, the entire wire bracelets diy processes may
be ceased here. However, as a personalized jewelry
for mothers, you can certainly replace the
decorative beads in this post with somewhat
significant objects such as the meaningful
birthstone of family. Mom will love receiving this gift
from her children so much.
Varies of clasp needed in your jewelry projects please click:
2. Do repeat the same processes for another
3. When both sides are done, you will gain the
1. Back to the remaining 5cm wire at both ends,
loop either of them and wrap the tails around its
2. To the other one, before looping the wire
you should slide on the clasp.