What Photography Experts Said About Photography : Photography quotes
out of 18
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONHeres a collection of some inspirational & popular photography quotes from worlds well known photographers. Read through and feel inspired.
- What Photography Experts Said About Photography By: Team @ PicBackMan
- Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph Andre Kertesz
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams
- If your photos arent good enough, then youre not close enough - Robert Capa
- Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop. Ansel Adams
- Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. Matt Hardy
- Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one Im going to take tomorrow. Imogen Cunningham
- You dont take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams
- I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnt that good. Anonymous
- The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. - W. Eugene Smith
- Photography is love affair with life. - Burk Uzzle
- Photography is not about the thing photographed. It is about how that thing looks photographed. - Garry Winogrand
- There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are. - Ernst Haas
- Photography can only represent the present. Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past. - Berenice Abbott
- Every other artist begin with a blank canvas, a piece of paper the photographer begins with the finished product. - Edward Steichen
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still Dorothea Lange
- I like photographs which leave something to the imagination Fay Godwin
- A photographer went to a socialite dinner party in New York, as he entered the front door, the host said I love your pictures theyre wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera He said nothing until dinner was finished, then; he said That was a wonderful dinner, you must have a terrific stove. Sam Haskiins.
View more >
Photography Documentary photography Artistic photography Street photography Photojournalism Landscape photography Portraiture.
Beauty Photography. What is Beauty Photography? Simply, beauty photography sells a lifestyle. Beauty photography can also be synonymous with fashion photography.
marita keet photography - 6 2017.pdfmarita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography marita keet photography ...