out of 42
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Jewish Wedding Customs A picture of the rapture and union of Christ and The Bride.
- 2. Wedding Arrangement
- Father of the groom makes arrangementwith thefather of the bride .
- Father of the groompays the bride price, which isanalogousto theblood of Jesus offered for our sins,enabling the marriage .
- Eph. 5:25b-27,Christ loved the church, andgave himself for herto make her holyto present her without stain or wrinkleor any otherblemish but holy.
- 3. Bethrothal 1 year
- Allows Bride to be trained and prepared to marry. Minimal wait is 9 months, to make sure she was pure and without child.
- Allows time for Groom to prepare a home for The Bride, that has to be suitable and approved by the husband of The Bride.
- No imminent return of the Groom until the house is built to satisfaction and minimal period is met.
- 4. Bride is made aware
- Her father will tell The Bride when the time is near. The house is completed.
- Usually the wedding is on a Wednesday, giving The Bride and her party 3 days to prepare for the wedding.
- Customary for the Groom to come during the night and usually around 1130 PM.
- If the bride was pregnant-Sanhedrin met on Thursdays and the wedding nullified.
- 5. Believers Not Surprised
- Luke 21:25-28, There will besigns in the sun, moon, and stars . On earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terrorfor theheavens will be shaken . Atthat time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloudwith power and great glory.When these things take place ,stand and lift up your headsbecauseyou know your redemption is drawing nearer .
- 6. Taking The Bride
- 1 Thess. 4:15-18, According to the Lords own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. Forthe Lord himself will come down form heavenwith aloud command , with thevoice of the archangeland with thetrumpet call of God , and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with themto meet the Lord in the air.
- 7. Bride is made Ready
- Rev. 19:7b-8, Forthe weddingof the Lamb has come andhis bride has made herself ready . Fine linen, bright and clean was given her to wear. ( Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)
- We are continually in the process ofsanctificationas we like out our mortal lives, to make usready for Christs return,but theultimate fulfillment is at judgment.
- 8. Groom prepares the House
- John 14:2, In my Fathers house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.I am going there to prepare a place for you . And if I go and prepare a place for you,I will come backandtake you to be with methatyou also may be where I am.
- The Groom thencomes to get The Brideandtake her to his homeandthe wedding .
- 9. The Shout
- The Groom goes to the home of The Bride and gives a loud shout, analogous to the shout of God.
- This signals The Bride to get ready and bring the wedding party together.
- The voice of the archangel analogous of messengers of the Groom-similar signal.
- No surprise or imminent return without signs.
- 10. Groom and His Men
- He goes back to the home prepared and takes his half of the wedding party into the streets in loud procession to the home of The Bride. Messengers sent ahead.
- Nothing is silent about this!
- A loud trumpet is sounded when the wedding party approaches the city where the brides home is located. No silent coming.
- 11. Brides Maids Wait
- Usually no more that one day wait. They usually know the day of the wedding, but not the exact hour, but usually 1130 PM.
- The Bride father knows when the time is short and he wants his daughter prepared.
- Maids must know the time of the wedding is near, or they would be at their own homes, instead of the Brides house waiting with lamps and jars of oil.
- 12. The Wedding Ceremony
- The wedding was typically at the Grooms fathers house.
- Enoch and Elijah raptured at the 6 thtrumpet or 2 ndwoe, as Rev. 11:12-14. They witness our wedding to Christ.
- Fathers would symbolize Jesus and God.
- Period of seclusion up to half hour where bride and groom alone immediately after.
- 13. The Wedding Feast
- Immediately after the wedding , and not 7 years later. Last7 literal daysand not 7 years, as customary in Jewish weddings.
- Many are invitedto this festivity, analogous to the parable inMatt. 22:1-10 .
- Those not readyare locked out, as the5 foolish virgins in Matt. 25:11-12and22:11-13 , where theone not dressed properlywent toGehenna .
- 14. The Ridiculous
- Raptured saints would be nakedand without fine linen that come at the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11:15+18).
- Saints cannot be united with Christfor almost7 years out of wedlock.
- Rapture prior to tribulation contradiction Matt. 24:29-31 , where prerequisite of stars falling from the sky andover 100 other contradictions . SoHis return is not secret.
- 15. Time of Wedding? After the Rapture. After the righteous are judged.
- 16. Bride Raptured, then Bowls
- Rev. 21:9-10, Oneof theseven angels who had the seven bowlsfullof theseven last plaguescame and said to me. Come, I willshow you the bride , thewife of the Lamb . And he carried me away in the Spirit to amountain great and high , and showed me theHoly City, Jerusalem , coming down out of heaven from God.
- 17. Raptured spared Bowls
- Rev. 3:10, Since you have kept my command to endure patiently,I will also keep youfrom thehour of trialthat is going to come upon the whole world,to testthosewho dwell on the earth .
- Hour of trial is the Bowl Judgments.
- 18. Raptured Visualize Bowls
- Rev. 15:1-2, I sawin heavenanother great and marvelous sign:seven angelswith theseven last plagues -last, because with themGods wrath is completed . And I saw what looked like asea of glass mixed with fireand, standingbeside the sea,those who had beenvictorious overthebeastandhis imageand over the number of his name. (see Rev. 16:8-4 thbowl/fire).
- 19. Multitude Praise Bowls
- Rev. 19:1-2, After this I heard what sounded like theroar of a great multitude in heavenshouting: Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, fortrue and just are his judgments . He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
- 20. Wedding has Come
- Rev. 19:6-7, Then I heard what sounded like agreat multitude , like the roar of the rushing waters and like loudpeals of thunder , shouting: Hallelujah!For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! Forthe wedding of the Lamb has come , and his bride has made herself ready.
- 21. Wedding not discussed until 19 thChapter Rapture near the end of tribulation unless The Bride is united to Christ out of wedlock for 7 yrs.
- 22. Wedding after 3 rdBowl
- Rev. 16:6-7, forthey have shed the bloodofyour saintsand prophets, and you havegiven them blood to drinkas they deserve. And I heard the alter respond: Yes, Lord God Almighty,true and just are your judgments .
- Same wording of heavenly scene (Rev.19:2), so the scene is after 3 rdBowl.
- 23. Wedding Feast
- Rev. 19:7, Then the angel said to me, Write: Blessedare those who areinvitedto thewedding supper of the Lamb !
- This comesimmediately afterthewedding,andlasts 7 days(customary/ Gen.29:21 ).
- Withpre-tribulation rapturethe bride would beglorified instantlyat therapture , but would have towait 7 yearsforjudgmentandclothing to wear , followed bythe feast .
- 24. Duration of Bowls
- Rev. 14:7, He said in a loud voice, Fear God and give him glory, becausethe hourofhis judgmenthas come.
- Rev. 18:17, Inone hour , such great wealth has beenbrought to ruin !
- Rev 18:19b, In one hourshe has beenbrought to ruin ! Rejoice over her, O heaven! Rejoice saints, and apostles, and prophets! God hasjudged her
- 25. Prophetic Hour
- One hour where 1 day equals 1 year. Then 1/24 or 1 hour = 2 weeks.
- See Dan. 9:20 for prophecy of 70 sevens.
- After 3 rdBowlis when the wedding feast starts, its likely that in themiddleof this 2 week period, and is when thewedding festivities start . This lasts 7 literal days, until the last bowl or Armageddon.
- 26. The True Sequence
- The Rapture at the 2 ndComing.
- The Judgment lasts 7 days after this.
- The Hour of Testing or Bowl judgment 14 days after the judgment.
- Wedding and Feasting last 7 days, starting after 3 rdBowl and ends at Armageddon.
- After Armageddon the end times witness and revival of the survivors.
- 27. Exact Order Verified Revelation 19 thChapter
- 28. Summery of Rev. 19
- Rev. 19:1-6 show Great Multitude praising bowl judgment in process as smoke rises from Babylon and peals of thunder occur.
- Rev. 19:7-9 describes the wedding of the Lamb
View more >