UXDi Case Study - IMDb IOS app redesign
out of 27
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBrief: IMDb has decided to expand their market from solely being an information provider to selling cinema tickets directly from the service. Projecturation: two weeks
- 1. IMDb Dogmatix Studio! 4th April 2014!
- 2. THE BRIEF
- 3. Week II! March 31 - April 4 Week I! March 24 - March 28! ! 8 High Fidelity Mock-ups. First Click- Through Prototype 6 Usability Tests: Ask, Fix, Repeat 7 Sketch Wireframe ideas 5 4 User ows & Site Map Surveys & Interviews 2 Draft User Personas 3 Study the brief, market & competition 1
- 4. COMPETITORS
- 5. USER RESEARCH
- 6. If I friend I trust recommends a movie, Ill denitely go watch it.! Paul / 26 / Musician
- 7. Beauty is in the discovery.! Femy / 35 / UX Designer
- 8. I use IMDb to keep up with my favorite actors.! Margarita / 28 / Restaurant Manager
- 9. 100 times out of 100, ! I always go to the independent cinemas. Sam Montgomery London, 27 Frustrated Financial Writer
- 10. Cmon! The new! Ryan Gosling film! is out tomorrow! Olivia Walker London, 32 Science Teacher, Fun Aunt
- 11. FEATURE PRIORITIZATION
- 12. Why we decided to design for mobile. Lets Go Mobile!
- 13. PAPER SKETCHES vs DIGITAL PROTOTYPES
- 14. USABILITY TESTING
- 15. Despite complexity of purchasing movie tickets,! people feel confortable doing it on their mobile devices. The ability to purchase tickets through IMDb ! adds value and credibility to the brand. Upon purchase, people want to share! tickets with friends to split the bill.!
- 16. TEST DRIVE PROTOTYPE
- 17. NICE TO HAVE FEATURES INTRODUCE! GAMIFICATION UI INTERFACE ELEMENTS!
- 18. IMDb THANK YOU!!
View more >