usa sports festivals
out of 14
Post on 03-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- A Celebration of Sports & Community
- Overview NASG will provide a turnkey professionally executed weekend sports festival. Small sided tournaments, 5k Race, Live Music, Food Festival and Athletes Village. Open to all ages, abilities, genders and economic demographics. Drive athletes and families to spend the weekend in local hotels and restaurants.
- About Us North American Sports Group based in Saratoga Springs, NY is the owner operator of grassroots sports properties; Hoop It Up 3x3 basketball, Kick It 3v3 Soccer, Let It Fly Flag Football, Sticks Up and Rock The Box Lacrosse and The USA Sports Festivals. Currently produce over 80 national events per year. Created in 1989 by Dan Cramer to provide amateur athletes both young and mature with a professionally run competitive events. Managing partner Rob Thompson is a former Walt Disney Media Group executive and creator of the NFL Flag leagues in the US and Global markets.
- Our Capabilities NASG provides turnkey project management, logistics, customized marketing campaigns and event execution. Online team registration/bracketing, secure officials and manage game day tournaments. A twenty person full time staff of event directors, project managers, road crew, tour managers, marketing, graphic designers and sponsorship sales.
- Athletes Village Local Vendors Interactive Games and Inflatables Live Music Sponsors Activation Product Sampling
- Awards Ceremony Stage & Host Trophies Photo Opportunity Final weekend celebration
- Event Management Online and onsite Registration Bracketing Staff Operations Brand Ambassadors
- Community Participation Promoting an Active Community Fun Competition Friends and families celebrating sports
- Everyone Gets Involved Activities for the whole family All day entertainment Multiple touch points for sponsors to engage consumers
- Example ScheduleWednesday-NASG road crew staff and trucks arriveto start setting up and lining the game fields.Thursday- Set up tents, inflatables and fencing.Meet with vendors and sponsor for activation andsignage placement.Friday- Athletes arrive in town, kick off party andtournament packet pickup at Athletes Village.Saturday-First round of games and post gameconcert at Athletes Village.Sunday- 5K run and final rounds of games. Awardsceremony at Athletes Village.
- Host Provides Local fields/facilities, security, Fire/EMTs, trash removal, electricity / water, clean bathrooms and 12 volunteers per day (If Available). Hotel and restaurant rebates for athletes and families. Hotel Rooms for NASG Staff (Amount TBD). Any Live entertainment, stage and sound for concerts or other performers (If Desired). Introduction to influencers within the local sports community (Leagues, Teams, Schools, Etc). 50% of advertisement budget (NASG provides the other 50% of budget, content and video production).
- NASG Provides Full time project managers assigned to each sport tournament, entertainment as well a point person for our host partner. All event assets; Tents, Signage, Inflatables, sound systems (Except concerts), field equipment, generators and portable fencing. Pre event marketing strategy, PR, customized logo, digital graphics and media content. General liability on venues, staff and participating athletes.
- Business Model Host provides an overall event management fee to NASG based upon event staffing, asset rental, marketing and overall event production (Amount TBD). NASG retains 100 % of gate from tournament venues. NASG retains 100% of revenue from national sponsorship (Pre Approved by host). NASG retains 100% of player registration fees. NASG retains 100% NASG branded merchandise. Host retains 100% revenue for their locally secured sponsorship. Host retains 100% of revenue from local vendors.
View more >