ulcerative colitis - global drug forecast and market analysis to 2022
out of 10
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. www.MarketResearchReports.com Category : Pharma & Healthcare All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
- 2. www.MarketResearchReports.com Introduction to Report Launch Date: February 28, 2014 Number of Pages: 328 Geography Coverage: Global Available Format: PDF Price For Single User License: USD 9,995 Price For Site User License: USD 19,990 Price For Global User License: USD 29,985 Delivery Time: Within 24 Hours (During Working Days)
- 3. www.MarketResearchReports.com About the Report During the forecast period from 20122022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnsons (J&Js) Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada.
- 4. www.MarketResearchReports.com Research Finding The global ulcerative colitis (UC) market value will increase steadily over the coming years, growing from almost $4.2 billion in 2012 to approximately $6.6 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.7%, according to a new report from research and consulting firm by Publisher. Johnson & Johnson (J&J) has been continually dominating the UC market due to the success of Remicade. However, Remicades patent is set to expire between 2015 and 2018, which will knock J&Js sales down from approximately $2 billion in 2012 to $1.5 billion by 2022, according to Publisher. Another key player in the UC industry, AbbVies Humira, will also lose its patent during the forecast period, with sales slipping from $1.2 billion in 2012 to $569 million by 2022. However, the UC market will receive a major boost with the entry of J&Js Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, with sales expected to reach an estimated $576 million and $1.3 billion by 2022, respectively.
- 5. www.MarketResearchReports.com Scope Overview of UC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options. Annualized UC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2012 to 2022. Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and implications for the UC therapeutics markets. Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late stage pipeline drugs. Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global UC therapeutics markets. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- 6. www.MarketResearchReports.com Reasons to Buy Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global UC therapeutics markets. Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global UC therapeutics markets in the future. Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- 7. www.MarketResearchReports.com Report Coverage 1. Table of Contents 2. Introduction 3. Disease Overview 4. Epidemiology 5. Disease Management 6. Competitive Assessment 7. Opportunity and Unmet Need 8. Pipeline Assessment 9. Current and Future Players 10.Market Outlook 11.Appendix For more details regarding Report coverage see the last slide All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
- 8. www.MarketResearchReports.com Company Coverage 1. Johnson & Johnson 2. AbbVie 3. Takeda Pharmaceuticals 4. Warner Chilcott 5. Salix Pharmaceuticals/Santarus 6. Shire Pharmaceuticals 7. Ferring Pharmaceuticals 8. Pfizer 9. InDeX Pharmaceuticals For more details regarding Report coverage see the last slide All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
- 9. www.MarketResearchReports.com Custom Research: Are you an industry professional, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, investors and organization, then let us know your specific research requirements. Our goal is to cater to your requirements be it for a custom market research project, syndicated research report on a specific market or industry sector, newsletter creation, case study development or anything else related to marketing research. For Any Customization Related query Visit IdeaCenter @ http://www.marketresearchreports.com/idea-center
- 10. www.MarketResearchReports.com How To Buy This Report? Visit following URL to see Table of Content and purchase this publication: http://mrr.cm/ZSj About Market Research Reports, Inc. Market Research Reports provides a customized set of reports from reputed Publishers, built on the intelligence available within organizations and leverages on our motto of Intelligence Redefined. Contact : Amitava Sen Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 302-703-7787 (USA) +91-8762746600 (India)
View more >