Trick photography and special effects
out of 22
Post on 18-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBelieve it or not, you dont have to own super expensive equipment or be some kind of camera wiz to take high quality camera shots like these Because of the practical shortcut secrets youre about to find out, youll quickly be able to skip the amateur photographer stage that usually takes years to get past and youll be a much better photographer from the very next time you take a shot.
- 1. An open letter to anybody wanting to take better photographs today:Read on to discover... "Who Else Wants To Learn How To Use The Top Secret Photography Techniques To Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images?"Believe it or not, you dont have to own super expensive equipment or besome kind of camera wiz to take high quality camera shots like these...... but all those hotdog pro photographers out there will NEVER revealtheir secrets to you...... so Im about to do it for you.Dont take my word for that though - heres what just one person had tosay:
- 2. If youve ever wanted to: l Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera... l Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world l Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately...Then you need to keep reading because everythings going to be revealed on thispage...... and heres the best part:Because of the practical shortcut secrets youre about to find out, youll quickly beable to skip the "amateur photographer" stage that usually takes years to get past...and youll be a much better photographer from the very next time you take a shot.From: Evan SharboneauDear Photographer,Heres the deal -If you want to be able to take the really cool photos - those crazy special effectsimages others just cant figure out - what Im about to share with you will blow yourmind...
- 3. ... in fact, youll probably be a little annoyed that nobody told you this stuff before.You see, there are a handful of simple, easy techniques that can totally transform howyou use and view your camera - and theyre so quick to grasp, theyll make adifference for you the very next time you snap a picture.Trouble is, the ranks of highly paid professionals out there dont like to share.So up until now, the only alternative has been to take expensive college or eveningcourses, and buy a ton of pricey equipment.And I dont know about you, but I dont have thousands of dollars to throw at newcameras, lights, and to enroll in courses.So I learned the hard way.You see, Im an obsessive photographer.Im one of those guys who constantly takes pictures. I drive people crazy, alwayssnapping something. You know?And I like to experiment - always have.Trouble was, I wanted to take all these cool shots, and I had all these great ideas... butI didnt know how to get started... and I didnt think I had all the specialist equipmentId need...... so I had to experiment. I Had No Choice - I Didnt Have Money To Burn, So I HAD To Figure Out This Stuff On A ShoestringAnd I did it, through necessity. Im passionate about this stuff, and I couldnt rest until Icould get the kinds of pictures I wanted to get.Ever hang around at Flickr.com?I wanted to be able to do some of the photography tricks I saw people doing there. All
- 4. those cool visual effects, that out of this world stuff - I needed to know how it wasdone.And I guess you could say I got a little obsessive - but thats okay. Photography is mypassion, and if youve been bitten by the bug, youll know what it feels like to have thatburning need to get just the right shot.Eventually, all the crazy experimentation started to pay off. My photography buddiesstarted asking how I was taking my pictures, what techniques, what equipment...... and Id be creating crazy images like this just using my plain old digital camera, whileeverybody was assuming I was using Photoshop.And eventually, I was getting so many people asking me how I did all this stuff, that Iput together a simple guide revealing everything.Thousands of people all over the world have downloaded the guide, and used it tofinally get the shots they want...... and Ive just updated it, and released the second edition.Introducing: Trick Photography & Special Effects 2nd Edition - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends wont believe... It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists around the world. Its time for you to skip the months and years of being one of those enthusiast photographers - you know those poor guys who read all the magazines but doesnt have enough time to invest in getting the skills he really wants... ... youll be skipping past that stage totally, and getting right to the point where youre an accomplished photographer, taking pictures that blow everybody away.
- 5. You see, Im impatient.Ive got no time for that kind of learning. So Im going to teach you the exact sameshortcuts I used to become a skilled, effective photographer in no time flat.Youre going to be jumping over all the frustrations and difficulty, all the mystery ofnot knowing where to start, and instead getting right to the point where you can easilytake the kinds of shots youve been dying to take your whole life.You know what I mean, shots like this:In Trick Photography and Special Effects, youre going to be shown my hardcore, best
- 6. kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.... things like: l How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply wont even understand - theyll think youve spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality theyre just regular photos... l How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects l How moron-simple tweaks to your camera settings can let you take amazing shots that would usually need a hyper-expensive camera setup l How to capture infra-red light with your DSLR to create impactful images with surreal color
- 7. l How to capture beautiful High Dynamic Range nature or landscape shots...pictures like this:l How to shoot and edit amazing 360 degree panoramic shots like these...
- 8. l The secret behind stitching multiple light paintings together to create pseudodigital art:l How to put "the invisible man" into your pictures
- 9. l How to tweak the color settings in your camera to make things "pop" in just theright way.l How to freeze motion and take crystal clear high-speed photographs just like thisone:l Cool perspective tricks you can do right now, in camera, with no special tools orsoftware needed - know how to point n shoot? Thats all youll needl How to take 3D images with your camera right now - no expensive softwareneeded, and you can grab great 3d images immediately...l How to capture amazing "star trail" long exposure shots like this
- 10. l The simple 30 second tweak you can make to your camera to let you take excellent photos every time... Ill show you in plain English exactly how to do it, and it really does take no more than 30 seconds. l Why your computer scanner is the key to some of the coolest, wackiest pictures youve ever seen - and no, Im not talking about scanning themThis amazing guide will show you exactly how to break through the ranks of "ordinary"photographers and become the person who takes shots that amaze everybody.And if youre thinking its all about buying a ton of different lenses and thenmemorizing a million different camera settings and a bunch of other dry stuff likethat... ... Wouldnt You Rather Skip All That & Get Results Immediately, With The Equipment You Already Have?Chances are, the camera and everything you already have is enough for someexcellent shots.BUT...... Ill talk you through exactly what you should get if you want to upgrade, and why.AND THEN...... Ill show you how to put together some of your own stuff that will let you createsome of the most amazing pictures youve ever seen.Thats what I designed this guide for - to let regular people take amazing photographsby handing them the photography tricks and backdoor secrets to get it done withoutall that fancy equipment and a Visual Arts degree.For example, youll see how you can use a simple piece of household cleaningequipment and a basic entry-level DSLR to create this awesome image:
View more >
Albert Allis Hopkins - Magic; Stage Illusions and Scientific Diversions, Including Trick Photography (1897)
Trick Photography and Special Effects Photoshop ... The Orton Effect ... Trick Photography and Special Effects
DDC 23 Workshop 12 August 2011 700 The Arts - OCLC Special effects and trick photography 778.9 Photography of specific subjects . Digital photography, cinematography and videography (4) • Goes