top 5 reasons to use video interviewing to improve your hiring process
out of 12
Post on 10-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How HR Can Improve The Hiring Process?
- 2. Finding and selecting the best candidates is one of the biggest challenges all HR professionals face in the workplace today. 41 percent of UK HRDs report increased use of video tools for interviews compared to three years ago.
- 3. Video interviewing is becoming a viable and cost effective tool, when compared to face to face, chat and telephone interviews.
- 4. Top 5 reasons to use video interview to improve your hiring process.
- 5. 1. Get access to more talent faster Building up a flexible hiring process with first round on-demand video interviewing as standard, will make connecting with top talent easier, and it allows companies to avoid commuting time and costs.
- 6. 2. Cost saving Reduce cost-per-hire: the average cost of filling a vacancy is 4,000, increasing to 10,000 for senior management roles. (CIPD)
- 7. An Aberdeen Group ROI report of Video Collaboration found that 72% of managers surveyed identified reduction in travel costs as the primary reason for using video technology and 15% cited it as the perfect way to reduce recruiting costs through improved remote talent acquisition.
- 8. 3. It Improves decision-making and leads to a better hire Recruiters and hiring managers can assess up to 10X more candidates in the same time frame, greatly increasing the chances of finding the best candidate available. This in turn saves valuable time that would usually be wasted completing interviews with candidates who looked good on paper, however were not a good fit for the position or culture of the organisation.
- 9. 4. Enhance candidate experience and employer branding Enabling top applicants to participate in an on- demand video interview through their mobile devices can greatly improve the candidate experience. The candidate experience a company provides has become an essential tool in the recruitment process armory. Nowadays candidates are more than willing to share their experience with their peers and within their social network. Companies that embrace mobile technology will gain a competitive advantage in an ever changing talent acquisition landscape.
- 10. 5. Attract more talent (Generation Y) Millennials are considered the next generation of business leaders, by 2025, Millennials will make up 75% of the workforce. (BPW Foundations Gen Y Study) To attract and retain talent business needs to show Millenials it is innovative and in tune with their world-view. (Barry Salzberg, CEO, DTTL) On-demand video interviewing tools are a valuable and effective alternative to live interviews that give millenials the flexibility they highly value allowing company to transform candidates into brand ambassadors while easily connecting and engaging with them.
- 11. Interested in the topic? Download the complimentary report DOWNLOAD
- 12. About Jobatar Jobatar is a leading provider of video interviewing cloud software; the best alternative to telephone and first round interviews, that helps to identify the best candidates and allow companies to make better hiring decisions. Jobatars cloud based platform is affordable, easy to deploy and use a great tool, aimed at bringing huge benefits to the hiring process in terms of cost reductions, increased speed of hiring and attracting the best candidates.
View more >