top 10 tips for creating catchy article headlines
out of 14
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWritania.com: Writing a catchy headline is not easy. It is a skill that a writer needs to develop.
- 1. Writania.comTop 10 Tips for Creating CatchyArticle Headlines
- 2. Writania.comWriting a catchy headline is not easy. Itis a skill that a writer needs to develop.
- 3. Writania.comi. Create a headline before writing article content.Functions of a Headline: Define the readers Grab theirattention Deliver acommitment orpromise Engage readers onthe articles content
- 4. Writania.com ii. Use list headlinesA list headline tells readers what the article is about. E.g. 7 Easy Steps to Retire Early
- 5. Writania.com iii. Use how to headlinesThese topics are the most bookmarked & linked articles.
- 6. Writania.comiv. Use headlines appealing to the readers Your headlines should appeal to your readers self-interest. Make sure it is something relevant & useful for them.
- 7. Writania.com v. Use headlines that provides NEWSUsually starts with the words New, Discover, Introducing, Announcing or the Latest.
- 8. Writania.comvi. Use headlines that Offer Solutions Providing solutions to common problems appeals to the readers.
- 9. Writania.comvii. Use headlines that empathize Connect with your readers by naming problems they might have & provide a solution.
- 10. Writania.com viii. Use the word FreeTake advantageof this to getwide readershiponly if you areoffering freebieslike tutorials,samples ormemberships.
- 11. Writania.com ix. Use keyword phrasesDo a keyword search before writing. Niche keyphrases will give you targeted traffic more than keywords.
- 12. Writania.com x. Apply any of these tips.Apply any headline type and use niche keyphrases to create more appealing headlines.
- 13. Writania.com So, before writing an article, think of acatchy headline first & make sure your content delivers on it.
- 14. Writania.comFor more writing & marketing tips,VISIT our WEBSITE!!!
View more >
HEADLINES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH - Prophecy Update ??Web viewPROPHECY UPDATE NEWS HEADLINES. Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines. HEADLINES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TRACKING BIBLE PROPHECY