the true meaning of christmas
out of 23
Post on 28-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONI wish you happiness in everything you do,I hope not many worries or problems will come to you.I wish you hope that can brighten the cloudiest day,And strength to accept all that life sends your way.May you rise each day with sunlight in your heart,And may all your hopes and dreams never fall apart.With my warmest thoughts and memories of you,I wish that all your joys and wishes will come true.When these special wishes are delivered to your door,There's no doubt they will be accompanied by many more.Of all the Christmas wishes delivered to you yearly,There couldn't be another that's wished more warmly or sincerely. Merry Christmas to ALL. Sanja
- SlideShow by Vusa The True meaning of Christmas Symbols
- A FIR TREE
- T he pure green color of the stately fir tree remains green all year round, depicting the everlasting hope of mankind. All the needles point Heavenward, making it a symbol of man's thoughts turning toward Heaven .
- A STAR
- The star was the Heavenly sign of promises long ago.
- God promised a Savior for the world, and the star was
- the sign of the fulfillment of His promise.
- A CANDLE
- The candle symbolizes that Christ is the light of the world, and when we see this great light, we are reminded of He who displaces the darkness.
- A WREATH
- T he wreath symbolizes t he
- real nature of love Christ
- showed for us.
- Real love never ceases.
- Love is one continuous
- round of affection.
- SANTA CLAUS
- Santa Claus, symbolize the generosity and good will we feel during the month of December.
- A HOLLY LEAF
- The holly plant represents immortality. It represents the crown of thorns worn by our Savior. The red holly berries represent the blood that He shed for us.
- A GIFT
- God so loved the world that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life." (John 3:16) .
- Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.
- Teach the children that the wise men bowed before the Holy Babe and presented Him with gold, frankincense and myrrh. We should always give gifts in the same spirit of the wise men.
- A CANDY CANE
- The candy cane represents the shepherd's crook. The crook on the staff helps to bring strayed sheep back to the flock. The candy cane is the symbol that we are our brother's keeper.
- AN ANGEL
- It was the angels that heralded the glorious news of the Savior's birth.
- The angels sang "Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to men of good will."
- A BELL
- Teach the children that as the lost sheep are found by the sound of the bell, it should bring mankind to the fold. The bell symbolizes guidance and return.
- TEACH THE CHILDREN
- the true meaning of Christmas .
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Merry Christmas!
View more >