THE SPORTS OF BALL. FOOTBALL It is widely considered the most popular in the world, sport because participating approximately 270 million people. It is
out of 16
Post on 19-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- THE SPORTS OF BALL
- Slide 2
- FOOTBALL It is widely considered the most popular in the world, sport because participating approximately 270 million people. It is played on a rectangular field turf, with a goal or goal on each side of the field. The objective of the game is to navigate a ball across the field to try to locate it on the opposite goal, action called goal. The equipment that marks more goals within the party is that winning. The modern game was established in England after the formation of the Football Association, whose rules of 1863 now are the basis of the sport
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- GOLF Golf is a sport which aims to introduce a ball in each of the holes in the field in the fewest number of hits, using for each one from among a set of clubs coup. That practice golf is called golfer. Golf has its origins in the 15th century in Scotland; there pastoralists entretenan hitting with sticks boulders until you reach a goal. Over time these pastors polished game and introduced the first basic rules.
- Slide 5
- 1=Site of outlet 2=Obstacle of water frotal 3=Harsh 4=Outside of limit 5=bunker of sand 6=Obstacle of water 7=street 8=green 9=flag 10=hole
- Slide 6
- VOLLEYBALL Volleyball, volleyball, volibol, balonvolea or simply vley, is a sport where two teams face on a smooth pitch separated by a central network trying to pass the ball over the network to the opposite field soil. The ball may be touched or driven with clean blows, but can not be stopped, held secure, retained or accompanied. Each computer has a limited number of touches to return the ball to the opposite field.
- Slide 7
- Usually the ball is struck with hands and arms, but also elsewhere in the body. One of the most peculiar characteristics of volleyball is that players must be rotating their positions to going winning points.
- Slide 8
- BILLAR Billiards is a game that is practised driving with a fixing a variable number of balls (formerly of ivory), a table with slate wrapped in cloth, surrounded by bands of elastic material dashboard and with troneras or without. Had the Olympic for the Olympic Games of 2004 letter but did not reach be included therein. There are very different variants:
- Slide 9
- Francs1 billiards or Carambola. The ingls2 o pool 51 billiards. snooker. Billiards pool or American (called also of troneras, buchachas). Spanish billiards or Spanish the pool3 bumper pool (isn't a variation of the pool, but a mixture of the pool and the pinball). Italian or keels billiards. Belga4 or pyramid billiards. Hindu or Hindu Pool billiards.
- Slide 10
- FOOTBALL AMERICAN Football is a sport that was born in the United States more than 100 years ago. It is one of the most competitive contact sports in the world where the player requires a great discipline, physical training and mental preparation. The biggest competitive demonstration and sport media is given in the National Football League (NFL), the United States Professional Football League.
- Slide 11
- Noun objective Football is played by two teams to 11 offensive one teams players play against 11 other team defensive. The attacking team tries to carry the ball well through the career or through the pass to the area of rival annotation and thus to score points. The defense must prevent this and try to prevent the advance of the rival team towards the annotation. The game consists of offensive squad to achieve a touchdown (with 6 points value) as its principal objective or a goal (with 3 points value) failing field.
- Slide 12
- To do so should move bias of ten yards (9,144 m) minimum that must be achieved in a maximum of four opportunities or downs. By ten yards travelled is entitled to four alternatives for the same goal of ten yards and so on up to carry or the ovoid approaching the final area of the rival team field and achieve the annotation.
- Slide 13
- TENNIS Tennis is a sport played between two players (singles) or between two teams of two players each (doubles). Each player uses a strung racquet to strike a hollow rubber ball covered with felt over a net into the opponent's court. The modern game of tennis originated in the United Kingdom in the late 19th century as "lawn tennis" which has heavy connections to various field/lawn games as well as to the ancient game of real tennis.
- Slide 14
- Tennis enjoys millions of recreational players and is also a hugely popular worldwide spectator sport, especially the four Grand Slam tournaments (sometimes referred to as the "majors"): the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open.
- Slide 15
- BASEBALL The baseball, is a sport played between two teams of 9 players each set. Unlike other sports play with ball, such as football, which is also known as football or basketball also known as basketball; despite the fact that "baseball" could translate into Spanish, the habit of using your form English root could give the feeling of a name phonetically strange: the translation should be pelotabase or bolabase, although in some Spanish-speaking countries are usually called colloquially as the ball game or simply ball.
- Slide 16
- It is considered one of the most popular sports USA, Japan (current champion of Asia and twice world champion), Canada, Korea South (current Olympic champion), Taiwan, Cuba (current Pan American Champion), Australia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Holland (current champion European), Dominican Republic, Colombia, Italy and Venezuela
View more >
Participating Company List - BIO Participating Company... · Participating Company List Participating…
CHD 270, CHF 270 and Automation - vollmer-group.com CHF 270 PaGE 8 â€“11 CHD 270 PaGE 4 â€“7 CHD 270
PARTICIPATING EXCHANGES: LIKE IT? CHARGE IT! MCX ?· G & G Graphics and Promotions 0-9691 PARTICIPATING…
NICA 2019 Participating Physicians - AS OF APRIL Participating AS OF... NICA 2019 Participating Physicians