The Newly Renovated CityView Villa
Post on 13-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Welcome to the newly renovated C ITYV IEW V ILLA Kym E. Guy Marketing Director
2. 515 N. La Brea Avenue
- Located in the historic Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, our highly anticipated, entirely refurbished community is conveniently located near many city conveniences and attractions.
- Hollywood and Highland
- Graumans Chinese Theater
- The Famous Pinks Hotdogs
- Farmers Market
- The Grove & The Beverly Center
3. Our Receptionarea
- As you enter our lobby your eyes will immediately be drawn to the beautiful tile work, granite counter tops, beautiful floral arrangements and more.
4. 5. The entire community has warm colors and textures throughout
- Our well-appointed Suites come complete with brand new designer wall-to-wall carpeting, stylish wood-patterned flooring, tone-on-tone draperies, all of which will complement any residents individual taste.
- Each have been tastefully painted with warm and welcoming colors to enhance each residents personal decor.
6. Our Classic Suite Classic Suite $3000 per month Deluxe Suite $3800 per month Premier Suite $4200 per month Premier Plus Suite $4800 per month Grand One-Bedroom Suite $5500 per month 7. Our Grand One-bedroom Suite
- Our Classic Suites and One-bedroom Suites come with their own closet (some
- walk-in), bathroom, generous window views and many other amenities.
- Balcony/Patios are available
- in many locations.
- Additional suite sizes are available.
8. Our attention to detail throughoutmake for warm and inviting visiting areas 9. 10. Relax in our seating areawhile waiting for meals to be served 11. Our community common areas
- Elegant main dining room
- Intimate private dining alcove
- Game room featuring a flat screen TV and fireplace
- Activities Parlor
- Community conference room
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Atrium Courtyard
- Laundry Rooms
- Many comfortable sitting alcoves located throughout
- the entire community.
12. Enjoy restaurant fair in our elegant dining roomor have an intimate, quite family gathering in our private dining alcove. 13. Our Beautiful Kitchen 14. Features and Amenities
- Majestic city views from most Suites
- Elegant Main Dining Room
- Valet service in our parking garage
- Roof Top Terrace with panoramic views
- Lovely Atrium Courtyard
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Activities, Game and Piano Parlor
- Direct TV at no charge to you
- Laundry Rooms and Laundry Service
- Beauty Salon & Barber
- Intimate Private Dining Alcove
15. 16. Health Services Office
- Assistance tailored to fit your individual needs is the cornerstone of our commitment to you. Whether you or your loved one are independent or require some assistance in the activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, grooming, monitoring medications, reminding or escorting services, etc.), the appropriate level of care is available to you.
- Our devoted and well-trained staff is dedicated to providing our residents with more than just a place to live.At City View Villa, attention to your personal needs is delivered by our loving staff with dignity and a genuine spirit of caring.
17. Atrium Courtyard and Balcony areas 18.
- Our interior facing Suites, many of which include a balcony or patio, all enjoy a beautiful view of our Atrium Courtyard.
19. Grand Roof Top Terrace
- And finally, there is our Grand Roof Top Terrace offering panoramic city views after which our lovely community is named.
- CityView Villa offers many of the finest amenities and services available in independent and assisted living today.
20. Our Grand Roof -top Terrace 21. Call Today! (323) 938-2131