the inner game of success - positivity place second presentation)
Post on 12-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearn strategies to help you get out of your comfort zone and stay focused on your goals.
2. Comfort Zone
3. What does success mean to you?
How do you want to feel?
4. Your Comfort Zone has 3 key points:
Your Unconscious Upper Limit (UUL) The Stall Mechanism
Your Unconscious Lower Limit (ULL) The Kickstart Mechanism
The Neutral State (NS)
5. Statistics says that up to 75% of our daily activity is determined by our subconscious mind
beliefs that we hold about the world, people and ourselves.
- You subconscious beliefs determine what you think and what you feel.
7. What you think and what you feel in turn determines how you act. 8. You actions determine your results. 9. Always.