The Golden Chariot Pride of the South Itinerary
out of 10
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Golden Chariot Pride of the South ItineraryFigure 1 Pride of the South Journey RutemapIts bewitching charm, old world gaiety and modern sophistication turn every journey onboard GoldenChariot a peerless moment worth to be treasured in the casket of precious memories. This Indian luxurytrain crisscrosses through the hills and plains of the Indian state of Karnataka and Kerala in its two distinctjourneys- Pride of the South and Splendor of the South. These two train journeys are introduced with aview to offer the globetrotters a complete picture of the South Indian terrain with its myriad colors. TheGolden Chariot Pride of the South journey covers diverse regions of Karnataka in a period of 8 days and7 nights. Beguiling destinations like Bangalore, Kabini, Bandipur, Mysore, Hassan, Hospet, Badami andGoa are all covered in a single journey of Pride of the South Karnataka tour. All these precisely chosendestinations share with the travelers the various shades of Karnataka along with making them relish astay in the Pearl of the Orient Goa. Studded with all the modern amenities and services, and decoratedwith a touch of perfectionism, the Golden Chariot Pride of the South journey will surely make you fall inlove with it during your tour to India.
- 2. Itinerary:Day 1: Bangalore Figure 2 Bull Temple, Bangalore Check in at the luxurious Taj West End Hotel Bangalore followed by a high tea Get a glimpse of the Golden Chariot train journey through a presentation Get a tour of the Chitrakala Parisad Enjoy a dazzling cultural show At late evening, arrive at the Yashwanthpur Railway Statation Board the Golden Chariot for your onward journey to Mysore; dinner onboard.Alternative Itinerary Arrive at the native eco resort in Bangalore Enjoy a gourmet lunch prepared by the master chef of the resort Get presentation of the Golden Chariot Train journey by the train authorities Get a tour to the eco resort After that, savor the art and culture of the state in a cultural tour Get a roam to the organic farm Enjoy a ride in the bullock cart, visit the local potters house and participate in other exciting local games Leave for the Yeshwanthpur Railway Station Get a traditional welcome in the station Board the train to depart for Mysore and enjoy a splendid dinner onboard
- 3. Day 2: KabiniFigure 3 Wild Dogs in Bandipur National ParkEnjoy an early morning breakfast on board Golden ChariotDebark the train and set out for an off-train excursion tour to Bandipur National ParkArrive at a jungle lodge and enjoy a local style lunchGet a boat safari across the jungleWildlife film viewingReturn to the jungle lodge at late evening for a dinner and an overnight stay
- 4. Day 3: MysoreFigure 4 Mysore Palace at NightAt early morning, embark the Golden Chariot and have a refreshing breakfast onboardStart the journey onward MysoreRelish a tempting lunch onboard and arrive at Mysore by the afternoonDisembark the train for a city tour to Mysore and SrirangapatnaLate evening, arrive at the Lalitha Mahal Palace for dinner and a cultural performanceFor overnight stay, return to the train.
- 5. Day 4: Hassan Figure 5 Belur at HassanEnjoy an early morning breakfast onboardArrive the Hassan Railway StationDe-board the train for an off-train tour to ShravanabelagolaFor a tantalizing lunch and to enjoy some leisurely hours, return to the trainLate evening, leave the train for an explorative tour to Belur and HalebidAfter enjoying different attractions of Belur and Halebid, return to the train for an onboard royaldinnerStart the onward journey to Hospet aboard Golden Chariot
- 6. Day 5: Hampi / HospetFigure 6 Hampi, KarnatakaEarly morning arrival at HospetRefreshing breakfast onboard this luxury Indian trainDisembark the train for a tour to HampiReturn back the train for a gourmet lunch and a leisure stay afterwardsSet off for an explorative tour to the remaining attractions of HampiAt night, return to the train for an overnight stay followed by a regal dinner
- 7. Day 6: Badami Figure 7 Badami Temple, KarnatakaAt dawn, leave for BadamiWith a few hours of journey, reach Badami at morningFollowing a leisurely breakfast, start an off-train excursion tour to Badami Caves and PattadakalIn the afternoon, return to the luxury train for lunchStart onward journey to Goa onboard Golden Chariot
- 8. Day 7: GoaFigure 8 Goa BeachEarly morning breakfast onboard Golden ChariotArrive at Goa and set off to an off-train excursion tour to GoaVisit various attractions of Goa like Portuguese House, local markets etc.For lunch, Ayurvedic massage and leisure, arrive at Majorda Beach ResortReach the train late eveningSavor tempting dinner onboardAfter dinner, start your onward journey to BangaloreDay 8: BangaloreEnjoy a leisurely breakfast onboardLate morning, arrive at the Yeshwanthpur Railway StationCheck out the train after a grand farewell ceremony
- 9. Departures of Pride of the South for Season October 2012 to April 2013:Month Departure DatesOctober 20121,8,22November 2012 5,19December 2012 3,17,31January 201314,28February 2013 11,25March 201311,25 Cost of the JourneyOctober 2012 to April 2013 (For Indian Nationals Only)Occupancy Type Prices (Per person per night)Total (7 Nights)Single occupancy INR 22000INR 154000Double occupancy INR 16500INR 115500Triple occupancy INR 13200INR 92400October 2012 to April 2013 (For International Travellers only):Occupancy Type Prices (Per person per night)Total (7 Nights)Single occupancy USD 754USD 5278Double occupancy USD 545USD 3815Triple occupancy USD 440USD 3080
- 10. Contract Us:70, L.G.F, World Trade Centre,Barakhamba Lane New Delhi-110001Tel: +91-11-2568 6868Fax: +91-11-2568 7110Mobile: +91-9717179408Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgURL - http://www.the-golden-chariot.com/prideofthesouth.html
View more >
Splendor of the South The Golden Splendor of the South – The Golden Chariot 7 Nights ... new enchantment…
The Golden Chariot 19 CHAPTERS. 10 DESTINATIONS. 1 JOURNEY. 19 thematically designed coaches. Drawn by 5000 horses, The Golden Chariot is a monument.
The Golden Chariot 19 CHAPTERS. 10 DESTINATIONS. 1 JOURNEY. 19 thematically designed coaches. Drawn by 5000 horses, The Golden Chariot is a monument of.