The Carnal Mind (Following the Heart)
out of 42
Post on 10-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Sola scriptura
- 2. Zekeniam YIshraal Sherut haRitztzuy (the ministry of reconciliation) by whom we have now received the ( Atonement)
- 3. Reconciliation of the Dvar HaRitztzuy Let this day be a day of reconciliation and regeneration (AHaYaH (He was), HoYAH (He is), and YihYAH (He will be). There seems to be some confusion with my spelling of YIshraal, in the believe that al stands for Allah, if you look at the word YIshraal ; The Y is the stick pictured at the beginning and represents the House of Yosef and the house of YahuwDah; The ISH is the name for man whos Covenant is with Ra ( YHWH) who is Al ( aleph) ( I AM HE)
- 4. YaHuWaH Devarim 6:4 Hear, YIshra'al: YHWH is our Aluahiym! YHWH Is One! Devarim 6:5 And you shall love [long for] ALuaHiYM with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your might. (me'ode)
- 5. My Memorial for generation after generation. Shemot 3:13-16 This is MY NAME for ever, Aluahiym of your fathers Abraham, Yitzchak [Isaac], and Yaaqob [Yaccob], has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my memorial for generation to generation." and I appeared to Abraham, to Yitzchak, and to Yaaqob as hashadday [the almighty]. And my name,
- 6. was not well known (famous) to them. The ministry of reconciliation Message of Reconciliation Torah shBichtav (Written Torah) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear? Sola Scriptura (the Scriptures alone is authoritative for faith)
- 7. (in His Name) [Yah -hoo-Wah] is the Name of the Creator. (YHuWsHa`) is His Son [Al-u-heem - ALHYM] means "Mighty Ones or "Power" Means Set-apart, Pure. (Qodesh) also means "Set-apart"
- 8. Raukh (Raukh) is the Ibry (Hebrew) name for His "Presence", pictured as the Counselor, Helper, and Advocate, the One Who "proceeds from the Father" Tehillim 27:5 For in the day of trouble He will keep me secretly in His booth. In the covering of His Tent He will hide me. On a Rock He raises me up. is for you too! Scripture speaks of a secret place where we can simply go, be alone, be protected, pray, and hear from YHuWsHa.
- 9. Knowing there is such a place is a matter of faith. Going back time and again, that's a matter of building a relationship. You need not have an advanced degree in any subject, need not have memorized Scripture from beginning to end, but instead be aware the Of YIshraal Has a place for each Jew and Gentile who will open their minds and hearts to Him. Mt 6:5-8 When you pray, you shall not be as the role-fakers, for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Most certainly, I tell you, they have received their reward. But you, when you pray, enter into your inner chamber, and having shut your door, pray to your Father Who is in secret, and your Father Who sees in secret shall reward you openly. In praying, dont use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Therefore dont be like them, don't you see that your Father knows what things you need before you ask Him. The truth in reality is visited in this secret place AND must be shared by those who will live or else ... they will perish ... in darkness. It is written Lu 11:33
- 10. No one, when he has lit a Lamp, puts it in a cellar or under a basket, but on a stand, that those who come in may see the Light. Tehillim. 119:105 Your Word is a Lamp to my feet, and a Light (aur) for my path. The lamp of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is good, your whole body is also full of Light; but when it is evil, your body also is full of darkness. Therefore see whether the light that is in you isnt darkness. If therefore your whole body is full of Light, having no part dark, it shall be wholly full of Light, as when the Lamp with its bright shining gives you Light. With this in mind, heart soul and strength let us study together in the Raukh And now brothers and sisters Come out of the secret place bearing light!
- 11. Who see it from afar? The Secret Place, here, shines a bit of light so many can see from afar. The topics we have chosen are addressed to Jew and Gentile together. We do this because that is what the Bible does. This opens the window to make more sense of what Scripture tells us! In the secret place is plain language, something simple to read. This is a mere starting place for deeper consideration. If the Raukh of Has moved your Raukh to seek out his word www.slideshare.net/Keiyah Before the study I wish to point out that only the WORD is the TRUTH, be it days, months, years, hence the calendar is sola Scriptura based. http://www.slideshare.net/keiYAH/the-scriptual-calander-2015- updated Dan_7:25 And it shall speak words opposing the Most High, and it will wear down the pure ones of the Most High Ones, and it will try to change set
- 12. times (Festivals) and Law, (Lawlessness) and they shall be granted into its hand for a time and times and half of a time. And then I will profess to them, Never did I acknowledge you: even if you are on My lap and do not do the will of My Father Who is in heaven, out of My lap will I cast you away! Depart from Me, all ye workers of Lawlessness! So that in them is fulfilled the prediction of Ysh`Yhuw, which says: You shall surely hear, but you shall not understand; and you shall surely see, but you shall not perceive! For the heart of this people has grown thick, and they do hardly hear with the ears, and they have shut their eyes, lest they should see with their eyes, and with their ears they should hear, and their heart should understand, and they should return to Me and I should cure them. The Hebrew Bible is fully aware of that. Deuteronomy declares the worship of sun, moon, and stars as allotted by that is to all the other peoples Dev 4:19.
- 13. And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto Shomayim, and when thou seest the Shemesh, and the yarei'ach, and the kokhavim, even all the tzva HaShomayim, shouldest be driven to hishtachaveh (bow down, worship) them, and serve them which Hashem Aloheicha hath divided unto kol HaGoyim under kol HaShomayim. Duet 4:19 "or lest you lift up your eyes to the heavens and see the sun, the moon, the stars, and all the armies of heaven, you should be impelled to bow down to them or enslave yourselves to these [things] that has apportioned to all the nations under the whole heaven; Anyone can see the heavenly bodies, but we have heard from There is no hard copy of Him! People want something they can identify with, which is what makes the YHWH-man concept so attractive, because it makes them think they can be YHWHs too. We can only understand what
- 14. Allows us to know about Himself, and we cannot control what we cannot comprehend. Apportioned: divided, assigned, distributed; Aramaic, "designated to serve". I.e., He gave them to all the nations and they are common (contrast v. 20). But none of them is to be identified specifically with Dev 4:20 But Hashem hath taken you, and brought you forth Out of the iron furnace, even out of Mitzrayim, to be unto Him an Am Nachalah (a people of inheritance), as ye are yom hazeh. "But has selected you, and brought you out from the crucible of iron--from Egypt--to become His own--for the purpose of being a people [that are His own] prized possession, just as [is the case] today." Any wood placed into a furnace for smelting iron would be consumed immediately. Egypt completely used them up, while feeding themlike pack animals. Even the products forged of iron therechariotswere used to kill them. Now they were going to a place that would serve them rather than consuming them. Nothing in the Tabernacle was made of iron;
- 15. Had no use for it at this point. Prized possession: How awesome! Why throw away such a rare privilege and settle for something that the nations all stoop to--nations that He considered a mere drop in the bucket in comparison Yeshayah40:15? Surely the Goyim are like a drop in a bucket, and are accounted as dust of the scales; surely He taketh up the iyim (islands) like fine dust. Isa 40:15 See, nations are as a drop in a bucket, and are reckoned as dust on the balance. See, He lifts up isles as fine dust. Today we see the illegitimate worship of these celestial bodies, within those who claim to WORSHIP How many more times will YIshraal turned to HIS CREATION and not their CREATOR Melachim Bais 23:5, And he did away with hakemarim (the idol priests), whom the Melachim of YahuwDah had ordained to burn ketoret in the high places in the towns of YahuwDah, and in the places around Yerushalayim; them also that
- 16. Burned ketoret unto Ba'al, to the shemesh, and to the yarei'ach, and to the mazalot (constellations) and to all the Tzeva HaShomayim. 2 kgs 23:5 And he put down the black-robed priests whom the sovereigns of YahuwDah had appointed to burn incense on the high places in the cities of YahuwDah and in the places all around Yerushalayim, and those who burned incense to Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the constellations, and to all the host of the heavens Melachim Bais 23:11 And he took away the susim that the Melachim of YahuwDah had dedicated to the shemesh, at the entrance of the Beis Hashem, by the chamber of Natan-Melech the saris, which was in the colonnades, and set eish to merkevot Hashemesh. 2 Ki 23:11 And he did away with the horses that the sovereigns of YahuwDah had given to the sun, at the entrance to the House of By the room of Nathan-Melek the eunuch, that were in the court. And he burned the chariots of the sun with fire. Yirmeyah 8:2 And they shall spread them out before the shemesh, and the yarei'ach, and all the tz'va haShomayim, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have consulted, and whom they have worshiped; they shall not
View more >
Avoiding the Carnal Mind. We have all come to think of carnal as having to do with sexual immorality, but this word has a much broader use than that
Heart over mind An empirical analysis of social ...elpub.bib.uni- ?· Heart over mind – An empirical…
Heart, Mind ind - Colorado Public ?· nourishes the heart, mind and soul of Colorado. Robert Contiguglia…
JUNE 2013 One Heart- One Mind - 2013 2! One Heart-One Mind...continued from Page 1 David Denton has…
Patanjali: ‘To know the Mind, focus on the Heart’ - ‘To know the Mind, focus on the Heart’ (“By practicing Samyama on the heart, knowledge of the mind is acquired”) ‘Samyama’ is a particular