The blue print
out of 33
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The Virtual Assistant Academy In cooperation with iOutsourcer.com proudly presents
- 2. THE BLUE PRINT
- 3. How long have you been doing what you do?Are you comfortable in your 9-5 job
- 4. Is online job, TRUE or NOT? YES.
- 5. Build/Create A Great Profile
- 6. Sample Profile #1
- 7. Sample Profile #2
- 8. Sample Profile #3
- 9. WHERE TO POST MY PROFILE?There are hundreds and thousands of Outsourcing sites:
- 10. Our Official Sitehttp://ioutsourcer.com/
- 11. http://easyoutsource.com
- 12. http://www.va4u.com/
- 13. Other Outsourcing Site Vworkers.com Onlinejobs.ph Elance.com MyOutdesk.com GetAcoder RentAcoder Virtual Assistant Finder
- 14. How to Build Your Profile? Provide some proofs of your Qualifications HOW?
- 15. Published articles inDifferent Web 2.0 sites1. Ezine articles.com Wordpress.com2. Instamedia.com Squidoo.com3. Blogger.com Hubpages.com4. Ehow.com Technorati.com
- 16. What are the available jobs online?
- 17. Salary GuidelinesGeneral VA Full-time, $500-$650 a monthArticle / Content Writers - Full-time, $500-$600 /mo.SEO Specialist Full-time, $550-$750 a month Web Developer - Full-time, $600-$900 a month* Part-time rates would obviously be 50% of full-time rates.
- 18. How am I paid?
- 19. https://www.paypal.comhttps://www.xoom.comhttps://www.emoneygram.comhttp://www.westernunion.comhttp://www.moneybookers.com
- 20. After 6 months.....
- 21. Many freelancers fail becausethey create businessesand then go to work for theirbusinesses as employees.A business should work for theowner not the otherway around.
- 22. Earn as much as you can, so youcan love as much as much as youcanBut Its not about the money.Growing your money is only a pathto grow your character, yourperseverance, your wisdom, yourcourage, and your love.
- 23. Thank you very much!
View more >
YOKOHAMA DeNA BAYSTARS BLUE PRINT 2019 march - may - june - august issue two blue print the ballpark