Template asma rubber products pvt. ltd.
out of 12
Post on 08-Sep-2014
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Company Profile: ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT LTD Date : 04-08-2013
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Asma rubber products PVT. LTD. is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and exporting surgical and examination gloves for healthcare practitioners. We offers an extensive portfolio of low powdered and powder free surgical and examination gloves for private practitioners and medical professionals. Asma Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit situated in Cochin Special Economic Zone, under the Ministry of Commerce Government of India, for the manufacture and export of Latex Examination Gloves and Latex Surgical Gloves since 1988 and is amongst the first unit to manufacture Latex Gloves in CSEZ. About us
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. The company employs over 120 workers on an average of 99.6% of its production capacity, which is 36 million pieces of latex examination gloves or 15 million pairs of latex surgical gloves. With state of the art machinery and fully automated Glove Line Unit, we manufacture higher production volumes. On line monitoring systems ensure that all materials used for production meets the specifications set by the Q.C. Department. About us
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Products Latex surgical Gloves 6 6 1/2 7 7 1/2 8 8 1/2 9 Latex Examination Glove SMALL Medium Large Extra Large With the huge cliental that we work with we now manufacture Latex Surgical Gloves and Latex examination Gloves in various sizes and specifications Product Users: For Surgeons, Physicians Pathologists, Emergency departments, Intensive care departments Nursing Homes, Health Care Centers & Others
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. TYPE Packing Texture Sizes Specifications Latex Surgical Gloves-Sterile Powdered One pair in paper wallet and packed in Peel/Tear open pouches Palm Textured 6 - 9 IS:13422:1992 ASTM D 3577 CE -1023 Latex Surgical Gloves-Sterile Powderfree One pair in paper wallet and packed in Peel/Tear open pouches Palm Textured 6 - 9 IS:13422:1992 ASTM D 3577 CE -1023 Latex Surgical Gloves- Non-Sterile Powdered One pair in paper wallet and packed in Peel/Tear open pouches Palm Textured 6 - 9 IS:13422:1992 ASTM D 3577 CE -1023 Product Information
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Product Information TYPE Packing Texture Sizes Specifications Latex Examination Gloves- Powdered (24 0 mm length) One hundred pieces in dispenser box 10 Boxes/ Case Palm Textured X-small Small Medium Large X-Large ASTM D 3578 CE -1023 Latex Examination Gloves- Powdered (280 mm Length) One hundred pieces in dispenser box 10 Boxes/ Case Palm Textured X-small Small Medium Large X-Large ASTM D 3578 CE -1023
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Product Specialty The use of OUR examination and surgical gloves protects professional healthcare workers and patients alike. The key need of allergy prevention is met with high quality, low- allergen latex gloves as well as latex-powder free gloves. Maximum tactile sensitivity. Optimal comfort. Good grip. Ease of donning and double gloving. Anti-slip smooth external surface for a comfortable, secure grip. Powdered. Modified cornstarch powder (USP) used as a lubricant to aid smooth donning and double gloving. Beaded cuff. Anatomic curved former for a more natural fit and less hand fatigue. Ensure necessary instrument handling and grip properties
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Product Information Offering precise instrument handling under wet and dry conditions also constitutes a priority, particularly in surgical settings. Grip/adherence values rigorously controlled in process and post-production. Exclusive technology, very finely controlled, to yield a grip (adherence force)responding perfectly to the requirements expressed by surgical staff: Safe instrument pick-up No restriction of movement though excessive adherence Double gloves can be worn
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Quality Assurance Strict on/off-line controls and tests are performed in manufacturing Product Evaluation On line as per ISO-13485:2003 during manufacturing process. Each gloves is air tested for pin hole and passed at Level I AQL 1.0. Manufacturing Final Release Quality Control (water leak test) is performed with Inspection Level I AQL 1.0. more severe than and thus in conformity with EN 455-1 (Inspection Level I AQL 1.5).
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Certification Asma Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd has been accredited by the following certifications : Bureau of Indian standards Certificate ISI 13422:1992 International Organization for Standardization ISO 13485:2003 CE Certification for Medical gloves (Surgical and Examination)
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Manufacturing process
- ASMA RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. Contact Us Mailing Address:- Asma Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd. 39-B,Cochin Special Economic Zone, Cochin, India.-682037 Phone : +91 9995801316 +91 484 2413023 Fax : +91 484 2413024 Mobile: +91 9847050555 E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.asmaglove.com
View more >
viewEXHIBITORS Confirmed Exhibitors ITC Infotech India Ltd. Ramco Systems Madras Hardtools Pvt Limited Aska Equipments Ltd Mysore Polymers Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd. Tyco Electronics Corporation India Pvt Ltd Aerial ...
WIRE CABLE PRODUCTS (PVT) LTD. - wcp.com.pk Rope.pdf · WIRE & CABLE PRODUCTS (PVT) LTD. ... untwist…
P.P. RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT LTD.P.P. RUBBER ... . Rubber...P.P. RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT LTD.P.P. RUBBER PRODUCTS PVT LTD. RatingRating FacilitiesFacilities Amount (Rs. Crore) (Rs. Crore) Rating 1111 RemarksRemarksRemarks Long-term Bank Facilities 10.38 CARE B+ 1 ...
Accord Medical Products Pvt. Ltd. ?· Accord Medical Products Pvt. Ltd. ... Low ripple D.C. continuous…