sun lens technology oakley lens technology oakley hdpolarized oakley hdpolarized lenses block 99% of
Post on 08-Aug-2020
Embed Size (px)
CLICK HERE TO SHOP ALL OAKLEY
S U N L E N S T E C H N O L O G Y
COMPETITORS: GLUED LAYERS = DISTORTION
OAKLEY HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO) A combination of technologies and patented innovations that give you clearer, sharper vision, HDO® virtually eliminates the distortion common in high-wrapped sunglasses.
– REFRACTIVE POWER. Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
– ASTIGMATISM. Ordinary lenses can’t focus all light waves in the part of your eye that does the seeing. With HDO,® you won’t have the blur of inferior optics.
– PRISMATIC POWER. With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image, and it helps ensure each eye has the same image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
UV PROTECTION – Oakley Plutonite® filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
– The lens material itself blocks UV, so you don’t have to rely on a thin surface coating that can wear away or become scratched.
– Our optical technologies allow for lens curvature that improves protection at the top and sides of your eyes.
OAKLEY HDPOLARIZED Oakley HDPolarized lenses block 99% of harsh glare and minimize eye strain. Our infusion molding process eliminates the glues, layering and distortion found in conventional polarized technology.
Other lenses are made up of multiple layers, attached with glue. Glue bonded layers diminish clarity and cause distortion.
One layer and no glue means the greatest possible clarity and least distortion. Look through less to see more.
OAKLEY: FUSED AT THE MOLECULAR LEVEL
As pioneers, we resist the temptation to simply improve on existing innovations. Prizm™ lenses are color tuned for specific sports and environments to provide greater visual detail and sharper color contrast. It’s a complete reboot. It’s a lens technology specifically engineered to correspond with different environments.
Prizm™ goes beyond tinting. It fine-tunes your vision to the surrounding elements. It’s an evolution of lens technology. It’s no longer about tints. Look through the lens, not at the lens. It allows you to react faster. To compete with confidence. To quiet the voices of doubt.
O A K L E Y L E N S T E C H N O L O G Y CLARITY
PRIZM™ SHOOTING See the target, both steel and cardboard, with speed and precision, for improved visual acuity.
PRIZM™ UNIVERSAL Fine tune individual colors making everything vivid and vibrant, enhancing detail for an optimized experience.
Prizm™ Grey Polarized
Prizm™ Black Polarized
ANSI – The high-mass impact test requires that the lens be hit by a 500-gram metal spike (over a pound of
weight) dropped from a height of 51.2 inches (over four feet). To pass the test, no frame parts or lens fragments that could damage the eye may be ejected during impact.
– For the high-velocity test, a pneumatic cannon accelerates a quarter-inch steel shot to 102 miles per hour. The lens is targeted straight on from three different heights and at seven different angles. To pass the high-velocity test, no contact between the lens and eye is permitted during impact. In addition, no frame parts or lens fragments that could damage the eye may be ejected during impact.
19% Light Trans. 44% Light Trans.
17% Light Trans. 7% Light Trans. 14% Light Trans.