summer trg application form 2013
Post on 14-Apr-2018
Embed Size (px)
7/27/2019 Summer Trg Application Form 2013
Advanced Level of Telecom Training Centre (ALTTC)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(A Government of India Enterprise)
Government of India Enclave, Rajnagar
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201002, INDIA(ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
Summer / Industrial (Vocational) Training-2013 (4 Weeks / 6 Weeks)1. Name of the Candidate:
2. Date of Birth: DD MON YYYY3. Fathers Name:
4. Permanent Address:City: State: PIN:
5. Correspondence Address:City: State: PIN:
6. Land Line: STD Code - Number Mobile: +91 - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _7. Email ID:
8.Name of College:
Address of College:
9. Degree: B.Tech. B.E. M.C.A. Diploma10. Branch of Engineering: Year / Semester: Year / Semester11. Duration of Summer Training: 4 Weeks 6 Weeks12. Preferred Date of Training: 1st Option 2nd Option 3rd Option13. Hostel Accommodation Required: Yes No14.
DD Amount:(Inclusive of Taxes)
Rs. DD No.:
Name of Bank: Dated:
Demand Draft should be in favour ofAccounts Officer (Cash), BSNL, ALTTC, Ghaziabad payable at Ghaziabad.
How did you come to know about this Summer / Industrial (Vocational) Training at ALTTC: Through
ALTTC Promotion / ALTTC Website Others (Friends, College Faculty etc) Inception Promotion / Inception WebsiteEnclosures:
Demand Draft (Please mention Name, Mobile Number & College Name on back of DD)
Two Passport sized photographs (Including one pasted on Application Form)
Photocopy of Identity card of College / Institution
Letter for Training from college / Institution
Date: (Signature of the Candidate)
7/27/2019 Summer Trg Application Form 2013
Received with thanks from Mr. / Ms. ____________________________________a Demand Draft /
Pay Order of Rs. _________ (Rupees _______________________________________________Only)
(DD No: ___________ Dated: _________________ Bank: __________________________________)
Instructions / Details:
1. Name of the Program: Summer / Industrial (Vocational) Training Program.2. Duration: Four Weeks / Six Weeks.3. Timing: 1000 to 1300 Hrs / 1400 to 1700 Hrs (Three days/ Nine Hours a week)4. Who can apply: Students of B.E./ B.Tech./Diploma in Engineering and M.C.A.in the disciplines of:
Electronics & Communication Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering Electronics & Instrumental Engineering Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology Engineering Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering
5. Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on first come first serve basis by ALTTC, Ghaziabad, (Seatsare limited).
6. Course Fee: Rs. 6,000/- plus 12.36% service tax (Rs.6742/-) for 4 weeks and Rs.9,000/- plus 12.36%service tax (Rs.10,113/-) for 6 weeks programme.
7. Hostel Accommodation: Available on charge basis (Lodging Charges) Optional.Hostel Accommodation will be given to students as per availability of hostel rooms at that particular time.
Hostel charges:o Rs. 1500/- plus 12.36% service tax (Rs.1686/-) for 4 weeks.o Rs. 2000/- plus 12.36% service tax (Rs.2248/-) for 6 weeks.
Hostel Charges are payable at time of check-in.
o Provision of Cooler: Water cooler will be provided on availability and on additional chargesof Rs.50/- per student.
8. How to apply: The registration form duly filled along with following documents is to be sent by speed /registered post to:
Divisional Engineer (New Courses)
Room No. 102, Administrative Building, ALTTC
Govt. of India Enclave, Rajnagar
Ghaziabad, UP - 201002
or can be submitted in person at the Reception, Ground floor, Administrative Building, ALTTC, Rajnagar
9. Enclosures:1) Demand Draft in favour ofAccounts Officer (Cash), BSNL, ALTTC, Ghaziabad payable at Ghaziabad.2) Two Passport sized photographs (Including one pasted on Application Form)3) Photocopy of Identity card of College / Institution4) Letter for Training from college / Institution
10. Important Dates: Registrations open from : 1st March 2013Course starts in batches on following dates:
April 2013 - 22nd and 29th May 2013 - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th June 2013 - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
July 2013 - 1st , 8th, 15th, 22nd ,29th August 2013 - 5th ,12th , 19th , 26th
11. ALTTC will award certificates to trainees on successful completion of the course.12. For Further Information visit: www.alttc.bsnl.co.in/ call: 0120-2728741