strawberry cool whip recipe
out of 5
Post on 21-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. StrawberryCool Whip Recipe Official Secret Restaurant Recipes AS SEEN ON TV < click here > to GO
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 tub strawberry glaze
- 1 tub cool whip, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Bake cake according to directions on box. I use a long rectangle pan. I like the single layer. You may use whichever pan/s you like.When baked, allow cake to cool. Put sliced strawberries in a small bowl. Sweeten berries by sprinkling with sugar and let them set while cake is cooling.
- PREPARATION (NEXT):
- When cooled, spread glaze over cake. Pour thawed cool whip in the middle of the cake and spread outward toward to edges of the pan. Top with strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.
- 5. StrawberryCool Whip Recipe Official Secret Restaurant Recipes AS SEEN ON TV < click here > to GO
View more >
Strawberry House, 11 Strawberry Terrace ?· Strawberry House, 11 Strawberry Terrace Bloxham, Oxfordshire,…