STEMulating Student Engagement Through Digital Storytelling
Post on 16-Jan-2015
DESCRIPTIONDay of Discovery, May 2011
- 1. STEMulating Student Engagement withDigital Storytelling
Day of Discovery May 7, 2011
2. Essential Question
How can we engage students with STEM-related content through digital storytelling?
3. Session Resources
Check out the LiveBinder
STEM Education attempts totransform the typical teacher- centered classroom by encouraging acurriculum that is driven by problem- solving, discovery, exploratorylearning, and require students toactively engage a situation in order tofind its solution.
- DRPF Consultants, DRPFconsultants.com
Critical thinking across disciplines
Opportunities for PBL
Exercise the creative process
7. The 1980s called. They want theirworksheets back.
- unknown #edchat user, Twitter
8. Discovery STEM Resources
9. Audio 10. Images 11. Interactive 12. Professional Development