spiritual journey by, joyce pultz
out of 20
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Spiritual Journey By, Joyce Pultz October 2, 2014
- 2. Gathering my thoughts Taking the time to be still. To discern my own mind, Now it is time to reflect.
- 3. Reflecting on lifes spiritual journey Before my heart broke with sorrow. It is hard to see, Through the tears and fears that flood out of my soul
- 4. Through those tears, I see my journey. A journey that began a long time ago. I remember, Like it was yesterday.
- 5. A day which came In like a flood, As Christ poured himself Into a small child And adopted me as one of his own.
- 6. My soul was open To the movement of the Holy Spirit. Guiding and directing my life, Even when I had chosen another path.
- 7. Choosing a path on my own Sent my soul into utter darkness Even when I was hiding from the Lord, He Saw Me, He Found Me, He Loved Me, He Saved Me.
- 8. Seeing through the eyes of desperation I ran back My soul was empty and Full of shadows.
- 9. Forgiveness Tenderness Love With open arms, My Heavenly Father And my earthly parents Helped fix my broken soul.
- 10. Resurrection brought Life back into my soul Like a tree with roots that are deep within The ground. I grew deeper, and deeper into Gods word and his promises, I flourished.
- 11. For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- 12. Hope is given to this broken heart In the mist of such deep sorrow I thought my faith was gone. It was not gone but always there Even when life seemed too hard to bare.
- 13. Through this journey God does not promise That life with him would be empty of:
- 14. Pain Sorrow Brokenness Distress Worry Sickness or Death Name it we have felt it.
- 15. He does promise To give his PEACE in the mist of the storm, MERCY when we dont deserve any, HOPE when there seems no way, FAITH like a mustard see, which grows into a mighty tree, LOVE with no strings attached, GRACE in abundance.
- 16. In all of this, his presences is always here.
- 17. In this journey, life does Not end but where life begins, When we come and see with Open Eyes Open Hearts Open Souls
- 18. Our human life is frail In this Physical form But in the Lord There is Life Which gives strength.
- 19. This strength does not come from ourselves But from Jesus Christ, God the Father, and The helper who is sent to guide our lives.
- 20. Through this this reflection I have seen the helper Guide me through the ebbs and flows of life Which has brought me peace even in the mist Of a mighty storm.
View more >