out of 19
Post on 22-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Plot/ Storyline We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead. It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.
- 2. Director, Producer, Writer Director: Marc Webb(Green Day International Superhits Videos, 500 Days of Summer, Amazing Spiderman 3) Producer: Avi Arad (Iron Man, Hulk, Silver Surfer, X men, Fantastic Four and Wolverine) Writing Credits: Stan Lee X-Force (executive producer) (announced) 2015Iron Fist (TV Series) (executive producer - 2015) (announced)2015Luke Cage (TV Series) (executive producer - 2015) (announced) 2015The Annihilator (executive producer) (announced) Dead pool (executive producer) (announced) Doctor Strange (executive producer) (announced) Nick Fury (executive producer) (announced) Silver Surfer (executive producer) (announced) The Hands of Shang- Chi (executive producer) (announced) Untitled Wolverine Sequel (executive producer) (announced) 2015Ant-Man (executive producer) (pre-production) 2015The Fantastic Four (executive producer) (pre-production) 2015Avengers: Age of Ultron (executive producer) (filming) 2014Guardians of the Galaxy (executive producer) (post- production) 2014X-Men: Days of Future Past (executive producer) (post- production) 2014Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 3. Budget $200,000,000 which is $30,000,000 dollars less than The Amazing Spiderman 1. Which is surprising as the have already made plans for 3 and 4. So it is interesting that this film cost less to produce. The last film had a box office of $752,216,557 so there was plenty of money left over to back the sequel.
- 4. Production and Distribution Production Companies Marvel Enterprises (all marvel films e.g Hulk and Avengers) Columbia Pictures (Real mix of films from Monuments Men to Moneyball) Distributors Columbia Pictures
- 5. Genre and Target Audiences Action, Adventure, Fantasy and a bit of Romance. Primary Target Audience: Superhero fans, Marvel fans and Children 8+ Secondary Target Audience: Parents taking kids to see the film due to the 12A rating. People who rarely visit the cinema may go down to watch it due to Spidermans previous success.
- 6. Posters
- 7. Posters
- 8. Official Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Y p74
- 9. Official Site As soon as you enter the site you are instantly asked to like the Facebook page generating free marketing for the film. http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/site/
- 10. Merchandise Various websites selling figurines clothes and toys all in promotion of the new film. Here is an example of just one: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.asp x?menu=3401
- 11. Clear view Promotion A huge billboard has just been unveiled in NYC in advertisement of the film. Here is a couple of examples of other billboards:
- 12. Last Film Success 73% Rotten Tomatoes 66% Metacritic 7.2 IMDb Overall, most reviews gave the film about 7/10 with a tred in reviews stating the superb cast but lack of depth and creativity in the film.
- 13. Star Cast Andrew Garfield ... Peter Parker / Spider- Man Emma Stone ... Gwen Stacy Jamie Foxx ... Max Dillon / Electro Dane DeHaan ... Harry Osborn / Green Goblin
- 14. Star Cast Previous Work Andrew Garfield- Doctor Who and Social Network. Emma Stone Easy A, Superbad and Gangster Squad. Jamie Foxx- Django Unchained, Due Date and Horrible Bosses Dane DeHann- Life after Beth and Devils Knot.
- 15. Cast and Production Team Interviews A video with various members of the film crew including Andrew Garfield and Marc Webb. Talking about the film in general? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HxvTjKDJC E
- 16. Facebook Page
- 17. Twitter Account
- 18. THE END
View more >