Social Media Successful Habits
Post on 25-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAn overview slide taken from a terrific slideshare ppt "Social Media Master Class"
- 1. 8 Habits of Highly Successful Social Media Nonprofits
- Aligns social media with communications strategy and objectives
- Scales SM by empowering everyone in the organization and integrating Social into work flow.
- Monitors, listens, and researches the people in their network.
- Get feedback and start conversations about their work
- Masters of relationship marketing
- Curate content to capture attention from their network in an age of information overload
- Work with free agents, champions, and influencers to spread their mission
- Learn from experience and data
Source:as always thanks to Beth Kanter et. al. via slideshare: Social Media Master Class 10/19/11
View more >
Nine Habits of Successful Comprehensive Cancer ?· Nine Habits of Successful Comprehensive Cancer Control…