SLOVAK FASHION NIGHT 2012 SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL
out of 18
Post on 12-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBy becoming a sponsor of one of the +421 Foundations events, you are making a commitment to cultural and educational development, while enhancing your visibility among the other business leaders. The continued support of our sponsors makes it possible for the +421 Foundation to continue to organize quality educational programming, exciting events, and simultaneously always supporting a charitable cause.
- 1. SLO AKF V ASHION NIGHT 2012 www.plus421.org SPONSORSHIP PROPOSALNEW YORK - MAY 11, 2012 @ CAPITALE
- 2. The Seventh Annual SLOVAK FASHION NIGHT IN NEW YORK is the signature event of the +421 Foundation Inc. organized in partnership with the Consulate General of Slovakia in New York and in cooperation with the Austrian Cultural Forum in New York.The event will be held in New York City on May 11, 2012 at 7.30 PM at CAPITALE, www.plus421.org 130 Bowery Street, New York, NY 10013 (www.capitaleny.com).
- 3. www.plus421.org
- 4. www.plus421.org This years Slovak Fashion Night motto, Fashion Unites Us, will introduce the Slovakian designers: Annamaria Kiss Kossa (winner of Bratislava Fashion Days), Libor Komosny and Ema Klein (with their collections Flavour of Coffee, Clinical and Skeleton) from Studio of Fashion Design, Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava under the supervision of Julia Sabova. Styling will be presented by Lenka Chmelova and Ivana Marmare from Slovakia. Guests of this evening will also enjoy collections of an Austrian designer Lena Hoschek and an American designer of Slovak origin Lucy Racek Hulsizer. The shows choreography by Sandra Sabbahi will be interpreted by the dancing etudes of Lucy Khulova. The evening will be hosted by rising Slovakian-American actress, Katarina Morhacova. Guests will have an opportunity to view an exhibit anthology, compiled from paintings by Erik Binder and photographs by Natalia Sklenarikova. Slovakias very own Double Cross Vodka will provide delicious cocktails to all in attendance while DJ Eitan Noyze spins the after party.
- 5. PREVIOUS EVENTSwww.plus421.org Photo credit: Michal Tonhauser
- 6. Photo credit: Marek Lukac
- 7. Photo credit: Michal Tonhauser
- 8. Photo credit: Michal Tonhauser
- 9. Photo credit: Michal Tonhauser
- 10. THIS YEARS VENUEPhoto credit: CAPITALE
- 11. Photo credit: CAPITALE www.capitaleny.com
- 12. EVENT SPECIFICATION VENUE: CAPITALE, 130 Bowery Street, New York, NY 10013 (www.capitaleny.com).DATE: May 11th, 2012 from 7.30-11.30 PMTARGET AUDIENCE: 1000-1500 guestscultural and business comunity, Slovak-American friends, compatriots, donors and the diplomatic corpsGUESTS OF HONOR:Hon. Mr. Igor Pokojny, Consul General of Slovakia in New York, H.E. Milos Koterec Ambassador,Permanent Representative of Slovakia to the UN , Hon. Ernst-Peter Brezovsky, Consul Generalof Austria in New York, H.E. Thomas Mayr-Harting, Permanent Representative of Austria to the UNSCOPE OF PROJECT: internationalGEOGRAPHY COVERAGE: NY, NJ, PA, CT, MAMEDIA COVERAGE: US & Slovak Media (TV, newspapers, magazines,)ORGANIZATION: +421 Foundation Inc., www.plus421.orgTAX STATUS: non-profit under 501c3 Tax code
- 13. TARGET AUDIENCE G E N D E R SOCIO-ECONOMIC GROUP 40% 10% 15% 5% 15% 25% 30% 60% A G E G R O U P ETHNIC ORIGIN 10% 5% 5% 5% 10% 75% 50% 40%
- 14. SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- 15. SPONSOR LEVELS PRE EVENT RECOGNITION ON SITE RECOGNITION POST EVENT RECOGNITION - Company featured in event s media kit - Tabletop Exhibit in the registration area - Inclusion in the post event press release Signature Art & Soul - +421 Foundation s website recognition -5 seats in the VIP section - Coverage in the post event power point Sponsor presentation/video - Company name recognized on the invitations & save the - VIP lounge access date cards and newsletter - Coverage in the post event newsletter - Gift bag inserts $ 10,000 + - Company name recognized in ON-LINE event presentation - Welcome speech recognition - Coverage in the post event Thank you letters - Coverage in the +421 Foundation marketing materials - Company featured in event s media kit - Tabletop Exhibit in the registration area - Foundation s website recognition - 3 seats in the VIP section - Coverage in the post event power point Visionary Art & Soul presentation/video - Company name recognized on the invitations - VIP lounge access Sponsor - Coverage in the post event newsletter - Company name recognized in ON-LINE event presentation - Gift bag inserts $ 5,000 + - Company featured in event s media kit -2 seats in the VIP section - Foundation s website recognition - VIP lounge access - Coverage in the post event power pointSupporting Enrichment presentation/video - Company name recognized on the invitations - gift bag inserts Art & Soul Sponsor - Coverage in the post event newsletter $ 2,500 +
- 16. +421 FOUNDATION Inc.225 Fifth Avenue, 12th Floor, Suite JMailing address:P.O.Box 4114New York, NY email@example.com@plus421.orgwww.plus421.orgFacebook:+421 FoundationSlovak Fashion Night in New YorkCopyright by +421 Foundation Inc, All Rights Reserved
View more >