six ways to abate acne & pimples
out of 9
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Six Ways to Abate Acne & Pimples BY SELECT SALON STUDIOS
- 2. Waking up with pimples on your face is dreadful, isnt it? Pimples, indeed, affect skin and beauty of a face and ignoring them leads to severe acne problem. Beauty products and different acne creams may help, but their effects might not be long lasting. Consulting friends and grandmas suggestions may not benefit either. What should you do then? This skin disease can be managed if one adopts healthy skin care habits and continues practicing them forever.
- 3. Drink Lots of Water Adequate water intake is important for metabolism and proper functioning of kidneys. Similarly, skin being the biggest organ of our body requires certain amount of water on daily basis to remain healthy and spotless. We often hear doctors and skin experts suggesting us to drink 6 8 glasses of water every day. However, many times, we dont drink enough water, which damages our skin gradually causing acne and blemishes on our face. It is, thus, essential to moisturize skin with ample intake of water.
- 4. Avoid Taking Stress Acne is often linked to stress. When you are worried, a few pimples pop out which could be subsided by managing and coping stress. It is, therefore, important to avoid taking unnecessary stress.
- 5. Eat Fruits & Vegetables It is said You are what you eat, which is quite true. For a healthy body and skin, it is important to eat fresh and nutritious food and minimize the intake of those things that are harmful or silently affect your health. Increase intake of fruits and vegetables as they contain important vitamins and elements that improve your skin and prevent acne problem. Foods that are starchy, greasy and sugary are bad for skin and should be avoided.
- 6. Get Facial Treatment Deep cleansing facials are a must to reduce acne as they unclog pores and prevent pimples. Since facial treatment entails steaming, facial extractions, healing masks, deep cleansing and use of moisturizer, having facial on a regular basis is crucial to control acne. However, make sure that your esthetician does the facial thoroughly. This implies she/he should examine your skin first and wipe excess dirt and oil with clean sponge. Later, she should slough off your dead skin with an exfoliate. After this, extraction is important since it unclogs clogged pores and removes pimples. However, since extraction involves use of an extractor, one should take the services of an expert and professional esthetician or dermatologist.
- 7. Wear Sunscreen While you go out, dont forget to apply sunscreen on your face. A good and effective sunscreen will keep your face from sun damage. Nevertheless, use a sunscreen which doesnt cause any irritation.
- 8. Sleep Tight! Sleeping well is also one of the secrets of a beautiful and acne-free skin. Get proper sleep and make sure your pillow covers are clean. You can also keep a towel to absorb the oil of your skin while you sleep which will aid in preventing acne. Regular facials wont only prevent acne but provide riddance from comedones (blackheads & whiteheads) as well. A facial, however, isnt effective unless you start taking care of your skin. Good eating habits, proper sleep, and sufficient intake of water are important to maximize the effects of a facial treatment.
- 9. Short Presentation by Select Salon Studios Contact Details Phone Number: 419-309-0009 URL: http://www.selectsalonstudios.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >