Simple paas with docker (paasifier)
out of 7
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Simple Paas with Docker (Paasifier) IIITHyderabad CloudCompting
- 2. What is docker? Docker allows you to package an application with all of its dependencies into a standardized unit for software development. Docker containers run on any computer, on any infrastructure and in any cloud.
- 3. What is Paas ? Platform as a service (PaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that provides a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage web applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching an app. benefits of PaaS to application developers are that they dont need to invest in physical infrastructure, Standard development environment , flexible and High security
- 4. Passifier Passifier brings togather the two concepts of Pass and Docker. It allows you to quickly push your application to production. easy deploy without having to worry about the production environment. App on your testing machine paasifier deploy Passifiers Paas Server Url of app
- 5. Usage : Client You application must be on docker public repository bash paasifier.sh deploy : The application is then deployed on cloud and the url for the application is returned
- 6. Usage : Server Before using the client setup we need to set up the Paas server All the requirements were mentioned in the documentation The server on getting the request for deploying an application , it fetches the image from docker hub Later deploys it and then returns the url for the app
- 7. Thank you
View more >
Lightweight PaaS for Jenkins CI Environments with User Conference Europe #jenkinsconf Lightweight PaaS for Jenkins CI Environments with Docker Josef Fuchshuber QAware GmbH
FlexPod Datacenter with Apprenda for PaaS Datacenter with Apprenda for PaaS ... NetApp Jenkins Plugin, and ONTAP 9 ... Automating CI workflow with Apprenda Jenkins on NetApp using Docker ...