out of 10
Post on 18-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Kumamoto southern Kumamoto
- 2. This is a locomotive.
- 3. This is Daikanbo in Aso The altitude is 936 meters We can see Takadake and Nekodake from there
- 4. aerial cableway in Aso It takes 4 times to go the active volcano. There are 8 craters.
- 5. This is Kusasenri. There are about 100 horses. the glassland 1 km in diameter.
- 7. shirawawa Suigen This is Shirakawa Suigen, which is the source of water. This water springs 60 ton a minutes.
- 8. This is Aso famuland This is 21 times tokyo dome. There are park, hotel, spa and so on.
- 9. The span of a tunnel is 550m. There is waterpearl in the tunnnel, which is combine current and special strobe. http://www.yado.co.jp/kankou/kumamoto/aso/tunnel_park/tunnel_p01.jpg Takamori springwater tunnnel
- 10. This is Usogui- no-Taki. This is deep in the mountain in Takamori town, so the locals nearly never known here. The height is 30 meters.
View more >