show off your skills self-esteem
out of 6
Post on 27-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA multi-cultural approach to self-esteem
- 1. Self-EsteemShow Off Your Skills! Workshop
- 2. What Self-Esteem is not It is not arrogance. Self-Esteem it is not a false sense of self-worth believing we are better than others (smarter, taller, prettier)
- 3. What is Self-Esteem? A favorable impression of oneself, self-respect. To feel pride because you are attempting to excel in what you do. Feeling good and at peace because you do your best to achieve your goals. You are patient with yourself and motivated to reach your dreams.
- 4. How to improve your Self- Esteem Believe in yourself. When you fail an exam do not criticize yourself in a negative way (Im stupid, Im useless). Instead, tell yourself: Next time Ill study harder Look for role-models, mentors and coaches. Use your good qualities (hard worker, good team player, social, perseverant, optimistic, good listener, reliable, qualified, communicative)
- 5. Dream with your eyes wide open!
- 6. End
View more >
SELF-ESTEEM. Workshop Overview Self-Esteem…What is it? Self-Esteem…What’s it made of? Types of Self-esteem The secret to improving Self-esteem
Self-Esteem Adjectives ///// for QA48a.pdfSelf-Esteem Adjectives ///// Actions capable efficient-collects/passes out -turns in work on time papers and materials -uses time wisely-checks off
T HE S ELF - ESTEEM FALLACY Erika Koelsch. OVERVIEW What is Self-Esteem? Self-Esteem and Behavior Analysis Classic Thinking about Self-Esteem The Self-Esteem