Sherbet Ice Cream Cake Recipe
out of 11
Post on 22-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONGet your cake and ice cream in one bite with this Sherbet Ice Cream Cake Recipe! Follow this SlideShare Deck for easy directions that are sure to get you a dessert that everyone will love. This recipe was prepared in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen by our very own Kristy Kay. Check out our Video for more instructions: http://youtu.be/BATJSCYiLcU
- Sherbet Ice Cream Cake A Rada Cutlery Recipe
- Ingredients 1 prepared 9 angel food cake 1 pint orange sherbet, softened 1 pint raspberry sherbet, softened 1 pint lime sherbet, softened 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping. Thawed We recommend: Rada Cutlery 10 Serrated Bread Knife, Super Spreader, Serrated Slicer and Pie Server Recipe from the Rada Cutlery Ice Cream Cookbook 101 Recipes
- Slice angel food cake crosswise.
- Slice three times to make 4 layers.
- Place the bottom layer on a serving plate and spread orange sherbet evenly on top.
- Place one cake slice on top of orange sherbet.
- Repeat with remaining cake layers and raspberry and lime sherbets.
- Frost sides and top using the Super Spreader with whipped topping and place in freezer for 1 hour until firm.
- Slice the cake with the Serrated Slicer and serve it up with the Serrated Pie Server. Find them at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fundraise make a 40% profit last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs.
- Waverly, Iowa Find Us! RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+
View more >