Sherbet Ice Cream Cake Recipe
out of 11
Post on 22-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONGet your cake and ice cream in one bite with this Sherbet Ice Cream Cake Recipe! Follow this SlideShare Deck for easy directions that are sure to get you a dessert that everyone will love. This recipe was prepared in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen by our very own Kristy Kay. Check out our Video for more instructions: http://youtu.be/BATJSCYiLcU
- Sherbet Ice Cream Cake A Rada Cutlery Recipe
- Ingredients 1 prepared 9 angel food cake 1 pint orange sherbet, softened 1 pint raspberry sherbet, softened 1 pint lime sherbet, softened 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping. Thawed We recommend: Rada Cutlery 10 Serrated Bread Knife, Super Spreader, Serrated Slicer and Pie Server Recipe from the Rada Cutlery Ice Cream Cookbook 101 Recipes
- Slice angel food cake crosswise.
- Slice three times to make 4 layers.
- Place the bottom layer on a serving plate and spread orange sherbet evenly on top.
- Place one cake slice on top of orange sherbet.
- Repeat with remaining cake layers and raspberry and lime sherbets.
- Frost sides and top using the Super Spreader with whipped topping and place in freezer for 1 hour until firm.
- Slice the cake with the Serrated Slicer and serve it up with the Serrated Pie Server. Find them at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fundraise make a 40% profit last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs.
- Waverly, Iowa Find Us! RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+
View more >
Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake Recipe Scratch ? Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake Recipe Scratch SUBSCRIBE HERE: