sharpen your crayons, uncap your markers, wet your ... pages and describe your artwork to provide...
Post on 14-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
COLORING CHALLENGE SHARPEN YOUR CRAYONS, UNCAP YOUR MARKERS,
WET YOUR WATERCOLORS! INSTRUCTIONS Have your child/children create a drawing of their happiest day or simply a “Happy Day Picture”. 1. Use a plain white piece of paper or download the attached template.
DOWNLOAD: https://go.usa.gov/xdDV6 (If using plain white paper, add child’s first name only, age and #pictureabrighterfuture.)
2. Color Away! (Remember to be creative and have fun!) 3. Take a photo of the drawing with your smartphone.
4. SHARE! SHARE! SHARE! Help make this a viral sensation!
1. Upload the drawing to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and describe your artwork to provide context. Use hashtag
#pictureabrighterfuture. 2. Like the “Brighter Future for Kids” Facebook Page and then upload your child’s
drawing directly to that page - or - email a JPG or PDF of the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org with first name, age of child and few words about the drawing. 3. Don’t use Social Media? Send information to email@example.com. Include contact info, child’s first name, age and a few words about the drawing with the JPG or PDF.
5. Watch for more Happy Day Pictures on the Brighter Future for Kids Facebook Page! GOAL: 1,000 COLORING PICTURES UPLOADED BY CAP DAY – TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020!
Thanks for helping Picture a Brighter Future for Oklahoma Children!
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE? • Children (all ages)
• Families, Classrooms & Groups (shared activity)
My Happiest Day...
First Name: _______________ Age: ______