sermon incredible truth march 3 2013 sermon
out of 16
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[ in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lords holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledgethat you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. NIV EPHESIANS 3:14-21
- 2. The INCREDIBLE Truth! Pastor Mark Boado Word International Singapore 3.3.2013 WIN COS MP EPHESIANS 3:14-21
- 3. knowing about Gods incredible love to us enables us to love others in return
- 4. how do we measure something immeasurable? how do we contain something uncontainable?
- 5. the fruit of love is unity
- 6. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus. NIV EPHESIANS 3:6
- 7. EPHESUS
- 8. ..times change, but peoples behavior transcends time..
- 9. when we are rooted in love, we will be more tolerant and understanding
- 10. when we are rooted in love, we will champion oneness and universality of the gospel
- 11. when we know of Gods incredible love to us, then we overflow and end up loving others unconditionally
- 12. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. NIV EPHESIANS 1:22-23
- 13. It (love) is the strongest factor in our nature, it bridges distance. It defies time. It triumphs over impassable barriers and irradiates with golden light prosaic circumstances and ordinary people. We cannot explain it. We only know that when this passion takes possession in us, it eliminates self, and makes another interest the pivot of thought and effort and life. F.B Meyer (Power for Living)
- 14. FINAL THOUGHT People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere people may cheat you. Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people with forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway. You see in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
View more >
Friday Sermon April 22 nd 2011 Friday Sermon April 22 nd 2011 Truth, Faith, Righteousness and Obedience
Illustrating the Sermon I. Why are illustrations important in a good sermon? A. Illustrations help give clarity to the truth. “Pictorial preaching is
Friday Sermon July 8th 2011 Friday Sermon July 8th 2011 Blessings of Jalsa Salana and Allah's Guidance towards Truth
Does truth matter? ToK - Truth. Subjective truth Objective truth Provisional truth Absolute truth ToK - Truth