1. photographic compositionida c. benedettoaddis ababa universityjan 27, 2010 2. today! aestheticscomposition 3. tomorrow! visual storytellingdocumentary photography 4. now,
slide 1curriculum ~ photography photography composition composing storytelling photos slide 2 curriculum ~ photography great photography matters good yearbook photography
1. composition afzal khan, creative head hyphen advertising 2. photography composition: composition is proper arrangement of elements or objects
1. simplicity 2. the rule of thirds 3. lines 4. balance 5. frames 6. avoiding mergers 7. works citedtiltti. nature wallpaper. n.d. flickr.com. n.p. , n.d. web. 22 oct. 2012bods.
1. basic photography composition techniquessource:http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/wc095 2. composition techniques composition is organizing the subjecttheperson or object
composition brittany pincus simplicity rule of thirds lines balance framing avoiding mergers picture citations eva101. arizona dogs. n.d. flickr.com. n.p., n.d. web. 03 sept.
01_527146-cmp01.indd 101_527146-cmp01.indd 1 9/14/09 2:40:05 pm9/14/09 2:40:05 pm 01_527146-cmp01.indd 201_527146-cmp01.indd 2 9/14/09 2:40:13 pm9/14/09 2:40:13 pm creative
1. understanding the basics of compositionryon mccamish ampstudiosphotography.com 2. what is composition? definition: composition the act of putting things
figure composition in photography author(s): tudor jenks and e. s. bennett source: the monthly illustrator, vol. 3, no. 11 (mar., 1895), pp. 353-355 published by: stable
photography composition kevin huynh 9-06 mr. johnston photography composition rule of thirds imagining that the image is divided into 9 equal quadrants. each quadrant is
take a look at your pictures, what makes one more satisfying than the other? you will be astounded at the amount you can enhance your photography by taking after a couple
photography composition using the elements of art what we want you to learn: a. to be able to identify and use the elements of art in taking photos elements of art
1. fill the frame / cropping 9 top photography composition rules 2. don't cut off limbs 9. understand the rule of thirds 4. use frames 5. make the most of lead in lines /
video: photography composition: lines name: ________________________________________________________ background watch the video clip on using lines in photography (http://video.about.com/photography/photography-
1. introduction todigitalphotographycompositionpart i-a 2. photographiccomposition isan expressionof yournatural senseof design. 3. line directional thrust:curved, straight.
10 top photography composition rules it may sound clichd, but the only rule in photography is that there are no rules. however, there are are number of established composition