out of 14
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Rhyme Time Kindergarten Mrs. Stephanie Stringer
- 2. Rhyming Words
- Words that rhyme sound the same at the end.
- They usually end in the same last few letters.
- 3. Words that rhyme may be spelled the same except for the first letter or two. B at C at H at
- 4. Words that rhyme may be spelled differently. Hare Bear Chair
- Nursery rhymes and songs have lots of rhyming words.
- You can change the first sound of a word to make a new word that rhymes.
- 6. Five Little Monkeys
- Five little monkeys jumped on the bed
- One fell off and bumped his head
- Momma called the doctor
- And the doctor said ,
- No more monkeys jumping on the bed .
- 7. Humpty Dumpty
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
- Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
- All the kings horses
- And all the kings men
- Couldnt put Humpty together again .
- 8. Lets play with words! C ar Change the first letter to make a new word. We can change the C to ST and we have St ar Can you change the c to f or t or even j to make a new word.
- 9. Click on the picture that rhymes with cone. Block Phone
- 10. Oops! Try again!
- 11. Correct! That is the right answer!
- 12. Click on the picture that rhymes with mouse. Frog House
- 13. Oops! Try again!
- 14. Correct! That is the right answer!
View more >