renewable energy

Download Renewable Energy

Post on 04-Dec-2014

417 views

Category:

Technology

4 download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

 

TRANSCRIPT

  • 1.

2. 3. 4. 5. Renewable energy counted for only 8% of all the energy consumption in 2009 6. That means the other 92% is from nonrenewable resources that will soon disappear. 7.

  • In 2004 the world population reached 6 billion people.
  • 7 years later it is expected to reach
  • 7 billion people.
  • In 2025, it is expected to reach 8 billion people.

8.

  • With this steadily increase of population, the fossil fuels will cease existence in less than 100 years.

9.

  • With 7 billion people these sources
  • are necessary for survival.

10. Credits

  • Coast Guard.Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill . 18 Feb. 2011.http://imagespublicdomain.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/bps-filthy-mess-public-domain-images-of-the-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-in-the-gulf-of-mexico/.
  • Elian Energy.Fuel Statistics,- When Will We Run Out?2010. 18 Feb. 2011.http://www.future-alternative-energy.net/fuel-statistics.html.
  • Green Energy Choice.Renewable Energy: What are My Options?18 Feb. 2011.http://www.greenenergychoice.com/green-guide/renewable-energy-types.html .
  • Kratochvil, Petr.Wind Turbine . 18 Feb. 2011.http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=1701&picture=wind-turbine .
  • Kratochvil, Petr.Wooden Chips. 18 Feb. 2011.http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=11602&picture=wooden-chips .
  • Kratochvil, Vera.Solar Panel Texture . 18 Feb. 2011.http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=10508&picture=solar-panel-texture .
  • Mikul, Bobby.Edge, The . 18 Feb. 2011.http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=5272&picture=the-edge .
  • Monk Fly. Bulleting. 18 Feb. 2011.http://music2ten.com/2010/11/16/monk-fly-bulleting/ .
  • Sullivan, John.Geysers Steam Boiling Yellowstone.18 Feb. 2011.http://www.public-domain-image.com/nature-landscapes-public-domain-images-pictures/hot-springs-public-domain-images-pictures/geysers-steam-boiling-yellowstone.jpg.html .

Recommended

View more >