out of 9
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. oCauja Vanessa oGonzlez Francisco oErazo Miguel oPrez Evelyn Sixth
- 2. A reflexive pronoun is a type of pronoun that is preceded by the adverb, adjective, pronoun, or noun to which it refers, so long as that antecedent is located within the same clause.
- 3. I Myself You Yourself He Himself She Herself It Itself We Ourselves You Yourselves They Themselves
- 4. That man is talking to himself.
- 5. They ate all the food themselves. (No-one else had any.) That someone does something without help from other people. She was sure she could manage by herself.
- 6. Behave yourselves! (Comprtate bien!) or people like you.)
- 7. Most transitive verbs can take a reflexive pronoun. I blame myself for not paying attention. He introduced himself to me. The subject is known as the antecedent of the reflexive pronoun.
- 8. I feel nervous. I cant relax. You must try and concentrate.(not concentrate yourself)
View more >