recover data lost from Windows XP
Post on 17-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONrecover lost, deleted, corrupted data fro Windows XP with Windows data recovery software.
- 1. XP Data Recovery Download
2. Recover lost data
- Microsoft Windows is one of the
- most popular and widely used operating system. But sometimes data stored in the windows system may get lost because of several data loss conditions. In this situation you need to recover lost data from windows system. go for XP data recovery download to recover lost data from windows XP.
3. Windows data Recovery
- Windows data recovery is reliable software that provides finest solution to recover data lost from hard drives of Windows system. It consists of advanced scanning algorithm that scans the entire storage media to recover lost, deleted or formatted data. It is compatible with all the versions of windows operating system.
4. Key Features
- Recovers lost, deleted and corrupted data from Windows operating system.
- Recovers lost data from corrupted and formatted storage media like hard drives, CD, DVDs, floppy disks and USB.
- Compatible with almost all versions of Windows operating system.
- Recovers data lost from almost all camera models.
- Easy to use and has user friendly interface.
5. Step 1- Windows Data Recovery
- Install the application in your system.
6. 7. Step 2- Windows Data Recovery
- To recover data from lost from physical hard drive double click on the Physical Disk in the left pane.
8. 9. Step 3- Windows Data Recovery
- After that this screenshots appear which provides you three actions to select logical drive, data recovery and to create image file .
10. 11. Step 4- Windows Data Recovery
- Select the files and folders which you want to recover in the dialog box to get back lost data.
12. 13. System requirements
- Pentium Class processor
- Windows Vista / XP / 2003 / 2000 / 9x
- 128 MB or more of RAM
- 35 MB of free space
- For more information, please visit: