Quotes from Famous Entrepreneurs on Failure: Don't Fear It!
out of 8
Post on 29-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLet these famous entrepreneurs inspire you to take risks and pursue your endeavors fearlessly. Read through quotes from Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Anita Roddick, Sara Blakely, Oprah Winfrey, and Simon Cowell - successful people with different stories to tell.
- Dont be Afraid of Failure! Famous Entrepreneurs Quotes on Failure and Risks
- Mark Zuckerberg Facebook The biggest risk is not taking any risk
- Bill Gates Microsoft Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning
- Sara Blakely Spanx failure is nothing more than life's way of nudging you that you are off course
- Oprah Winfrey Host Failure is another stepp in gsto ne to greatness
- Richard Branson Virgin Group One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.
- Simon Cowell American Idol You don't go into anything contemplating failure, because if you did, you wouldn't make it.
- Anita Roddick Body Shop If you think youre too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.
View more >