purium healthy happy hour training
Post on 07-Feb-2017
Embed Size (px)
NewPathNutrition.com and Dr. Michael Fleischer Presents
How To Conduct A Duplicatable Healthy Happy Hour
Preparation For A Healthy Happy Hour
Read The HHH Training Guide Lots of Props Laminated Posters Table w/ Promotional Materials/Products Power Shake, Cold Water, and Shaker Videos Cued Up and Ready To Play Technology Check Cables, Monitor, etc. Testimonials Your Story and Excitement Clipboards, Tearsheets, Blank Paper,
Pens, Financial Success Chart
A short welcome and an introduction of yourself and what will be covered in todays Healthy Happy Hour
4 Questions To Ask Prior To Playing The Product Video (each person should write their answers on their blank piece of
paper then play the video)
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, if 1 means this is the worst you have ever felt and 10 represents the best you have ever felt, pick a number and write that number down.
2. Now that you have honestly evaluated your health, what is it that you wish to change? For example: Do want to sleep better, have more energy, lose some weight for example?
3. Now you have your number and you know what you want to change, the biggest question becomes why do you wish to change this about your health? Is it because you want to live a longer life, spend quality time with your children or grandchildren, or improve upon your fitness goals, for example?
4. Now that you have identified your health status number, what you want to change and why you want to change. What is your commitment to changing and reaching your fitness goal?... because we have a solution that can help you do just that.. Helping you to reach for your best!
Immediately After The Product Video Ends1. Direct people to circle the category of Products on the Tear Sheet that they would most
be inclined towards considering. Pause and give them a moment to contemplate. Save all questions for the end of the presentation!
2. Give everyone a taste of the Power Shake and have 2 or 3 Testimonials (no more than 2 minutes long) prepared to share for the group to hear.
3. NOW introduce the idea that physical health and financial health are very often intertwined so we have 4 more questions to ask and for you to write down on your blank sheet of paper before we play another short video.
4 Questions To Ask Prior To Playing The Business Video (each person should write their answers on their blank
piece of paper then play the video) 1. On a scale of 1 to 10, if 1 means this is the most stress you have ever felt about your financial
condition and 10 represents the least stress you have ever experienced about your financial health, pick a number and write that number down.
2. Now that you have honestly evaluated your financial well being, write the number of extra dollars per month, if when added to your monthly income, that would make a difference?
3. Now you have honestly evaluated your financial well being and you know how many dollars would make a difference on a monthly basis, the biggest question becomes why do you wish to add this extra money to your monthly income and create an additional revenue stream? Are you working on a project that requires money, supporting a family, reducing a debt load?
4. You now have honestly evaluated the stress that comes with not having enough money at the end of each month or maybe you simply want to add to your bottom line and create a substantial 2nd revenue stream. You know the number of dollars that would make a difference and why those dollars will change your world. What is your commitment to reaching your financial goal?... Are you willing to put in 5 to 10 hours per week to reach for your financial goals?