psycho comic strip
out of 9
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. COMIC STRIP
- 2. NOT Good I can do it by myself ! Mr Joe AN ASSIGNMENT
- 3. PLOT On one fine day, Mr Joe gave a briefing on the new assignment for the class. He forms the groups by using the drawing method. So, Lucas was very curious about his new teammate. On his first meeting, Lucas met his new teammates which were Marco, Sam and Ben. Lucas assumed that the three of them are very intelligent and hardworking. During the meeting, three of them managed to proceed their task, only Lucas did nothing. So he was very upset and unhappy because his contribution cannot be identified. Despite being upset, he wants to prove to himself that he is hardworking and intelligent. Lucas motivated himself by studying hard and seeking help from his friend. Lucas also observed and imitate Bens intelligence and hard work. One week later, he received the result from Mr Joe. Unfortunately, their group result did not achieve his expectation.
- 4. FIRST IMPRESSION ( The way in which strangers develop perceptions of each other )
- 5. SOCIAL LOAFING ( Loafing occurs when persons are performing a task as part of a group and individual effort cannot be identified )
- 6. HIGH SELF-EFFICACY ( See difficult tasks as a challenges ) NOT Good I can do it by myself !
- 7. OBSERVATIONAL LEARNING ( Watching others engage in behaviour and repeating those action)
- 8. UPWARD COUNTERFACTUAL THINKING ( Imagine ONE outcome for an event that has already occurred and improve the mood )
- 9. THANK YOU !
View more >