out of 9
Post on 13-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA presentation on how companies a successfully introduce change in their organizations
- 1. A presentation on how companies can Successfully Bring change to their Organizations.
- 2. Change can be a new Set of Rules. New Business Strategy. New Operating system. New Philosophy and Mindset Introduction.
- 3. Customer Satisfaction. Business Growth and Success. To stay ahead of Competition. Employee Growth and Development.
- 4. Proper awareness & Marketing of the Change to the organization. The quality and the standard of introducing change is very important. Results expected from the change need to be a direct reflection of the investment made to the change.
- 5. A properly organized change Leadership Structure. Leadership that exemplifies the values of the Change. Leadership to teach and mentor fellow colleagues. Leadership to Constantly coach organization members on new changes.
- 6. Some of the changes Introduced need to be contributions from the members of the organization. Members of the organization need to be part of the change from the start of the Introduction of the change until the end.
- 7. Change needs to Bring Needed benefits and not bring change just because the is Budget for it. There must be short term Benefits. The must be long term benefits too.
View more >