Professional Carpet Cleaning Benefits You Should Know

Download Professional Carpet Cleaning Benefits You Should Know

Post on 18-Jul-2015

23 views

Category:

Business

3 download

Embed Size (px)

TRANSCRIPT

  • Dry Carpet Cleaning Page 1

    Professional Carpet Cleaning Benefits You Should Know

  • Dry Carpet Cleaning Page 2

    If your carpet does not look like it used to despite of how much you clean and

    vacuum it, it may be time to bring in the professionals. Yes, there are many do-

    it-yourself carpet-cleaning solutions you can buy, but using professional

    cleaning is the safest, quickest and most convenient way.

    Why use professional carpet cleaning services

    They'll do a much better job - Vacuuming your carpet regularly will help keep

    it clean and hygienic. Then again, most residential vacuum cleaners,

    shampooers, and steamers, usually cannot do away with deep-seated dirt and

    germs. On the other hand, professional

    carpet cleaners have the sophisticated

    equipment, special solutions, training,

    and experience to keep your carpet

    looking like new. Experts suggest that

    your carpet has to be cleaned

    professionally every 12 to 18 months or more often if it is placed in areas that

    receive high traffic.

    Get rid of trapped pollutants - Apart from dirt and dust, your carpets can be

    dirtied pet dander and a variety of allergens. The grime you see on your carpet

    is merely 15 % of the dirt that it holds. The remaining 85 % is tucked deep

    within the pile. Furthermore, toxic airborne gases can stick to dirt particles and

    also get trapped within the carpet. Whenever you walk over the carpet, these

    gases will be released and contaminate your indoor air. Professional carpet

  • Dry Carpet Cleaning Page 3

    cleaners have special shampoo formulas that destroy these bacteria and high-

    powered vacuums to remove deeply-trapped pollutants. To know more about

    professional carpet stain removal in Racine, visit this link:

    www.carpetcleaningracine.net

    Get rid of dust mites - Dust mite infestation is widespread, but more often than

    not, homeowners arent aware of it since the organisms are extremely small.

    The feces and body fragments of dust mites that are gathered on your carpet

    can exacerbate allergies. Professional carpet cleaning services can perform

    steam cleaning to destroy dust mites.

    Put a stop to mold growth - Carpets which are exposed to greater levels of

    humidity can have molds. Exposure to molds can be detrimental to your health.

    Professional carpet cleaning companieshave high-powered drying tools to

    handle mold growth.

    Freshens the look of your carpet - Professional cleaning professionals can get

    rid of hard to clean stains with no damage to the carpet in the process. They

    also use various treatments to make sure that your carpets smell fresh and clean.

    Even old carpets can look close to brand new after professional cleaning. Go to

    the link to find chem dry carpet cleaning Racine.

    Extend carpet life - Lastly, experts can recognize and do away with problems

    that can lead to a shorter carpet service life.