Principles Of Presenting Yourself- The Path To Professionalism
out of 30
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONThis is one presentation in a series involving presentation skills and professionalism training in the classroom and seminars.
- Principles of Presenting Yourself Tips on how to think like a Presenter The Path to Professionalism John Consultant Fallon Presentation Skills
- What does it mean to be a professional?
- Professional: a person that engages in a pursuit / activity professionally
- Professionalism reflects the conduct, aims, or qualities that mark a profession or professional person
- Why be a professional? Whats in it for you?
- Three reasons to be a professional:
- Pride improve self confidence and create a support system
- Respect admiration from others and desired by employers
- Opportunities get noticed, be in demand and career advancement
- Establish the rules
- Teach the core principles
- Provide reminders and reinforcement
- 5 Keys to being a true professional
- Character is who you are and what you stand for
- Attitude is your mental outlook on the world
- Excellence is your commitment to the highest quality
- Competency is your degree of expertise
- Conduct is how you deal and interact with others
- To be a professional, you must
- Make a commitment to being a professional
- Always do and say what you is the right thing to do or say
- Look and act professionally
- Take pride in your work
- Learn your craft and teach it to others
- Be accountable and responsible for your actions
- Do not tolerate mediocrity
- Do whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it
- Do something useful to serve others
- Continually invest in your own professional development and growth
- Begin your quest on the path to professionalism
View more >
Leonardi A. Goenawan. Professionalism defined 3 Principles of Professionalism 10 Professional Responsibilities.
Linking the teaching of professionalism to the social ... ?· professionalism to the social contract…
POSNA Principles of Medical Ethics and Professionalism Documents/POSNA-CPOSNA Principles of Medical Ethics and Professionalism . The following POSNA Principles of Medical Ethics and ... has a responsibility to seek changes in legal ...