PowerPoint Six Sigma Project Template
Post on 17-Aug-2015
- 1. John L. Clark Jr. Sabio Springs email@example.com 412-841-3669
- 2. Deliverables Project Charter High Level Process Map SIPOC VOC (Voice of the Customer) SWOT Business Impact Cost Savings, Cost Avoidance, Intangibles (i.e. Improved Satisfaction) COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
- 3. Project Name: Communication Improvements Problem Statement: Inefficiencies with response to escalated or priority communications which impacts customer satisfaction.
- 4. Goal Statement: Increase the satisfaction level of communication to 95% and above. Initial Cost of Poor Quality Estimate: The current level of communication is 87.50%. If communication level stays the same or drops the business can expect a %20 decrease in revenue.
- 5. Process Start : Initially starts with an email submitted via website or a phone call which leads to a recurring delivery schedule and frequent communications (billing, product issues, etc.) Process Stop: The recurring delivery is indefinite which leads to frequent communications. The process stops if customer discontinues usage of services.
- 6. Team Members/Roles: Chloe Velasquez, Owner John Clark
- 7. Project Schedule: Define Phase Measure Phase Analyze Phase Improve Phase Pilot Implementation Control Phase
- 8. 64 customers were surveyed via email 24 customers responded to 2 questions 9 out of 24 customers provided input in the suggestions for improvement box
- 9. Strengths: Overall customer satisfaction Weaknesses: Lack of sufficient available cash flow, lack of administrative support, communication issues Opportunities: Eventual merger of Sabio Springs and Pittsburgh Seltzer Works, increased clients and revenue Threats: Increase in administrative and logistical tasks (billing, delivery, etc) that may create a sludge
- 10. Improved Communication One-time billing Faster response time
- 11. Productivity Impact: $440.00 Materials, Equipment or Purchased Services: $50.00 Revenue Impact: %20
- 12. Deliverables Current State Process Map Baseline Process Performance Data Collection Plan MSA Data Collection Capability Analysis COPQ
- 13. Key Process Output Variable: Y1: (Total of 9 text written responses) Customer Satisfaction (24 Respondents) How do you feel about the level of customer delivery service? 91.67%(22) Satisfied 4.17%(1) Indifferent 4.17%(1) NA How satisfied are you with the level of communication with Sabio Springs? 87.50%(21) Satisfied
- 14. Conducted an online survey using surveymonkey with 2 questions and 1 text response Used the analysis tools built into the survey to identify and analyze results Surveyed 100% of customers (64) Received a 37.5% response (24)
- 15. Sabio Springs Survey Results
- 16. Key Process Output Variable Performance Y DPMO = 135,687 Y Sigma Level = 2.6
- 17. Key Process Input Variables Identified as contributing to the undesirable Key Process Output Variable (Y): X1: No administrative support X2: Communication is forgotten or lost X3: Lack of 24 hour turnaround for responding to issues X4: Lack of centralized tool for reporting issues X5: No prioritization or issue level on website
- 18. Use of Surveymonkey surveying 100% of customers (64)
- 19. Sabio Springs Survey Results
- 20. Deliverables RCA (using appropriate tools) Pareto Chart Fishbone Diagram 5 Whys FMEA Statistical Analysis COPQ
- 21. X1: No prioritization or issue level on website X2: Broken social media links X3: Contact us website email broken
- 22. Symptom: Communications often fall through the cracks 1. Why? Website communication function isnt working correctly 2. Why? Social media links loop back to company website instead of intended page 3. Why? No administrative support to assist or monitor communications 4. Why? Missing escalated or high level response option 5. Why? Lack of organization
- 23. Deliverables Improve Solutions Recommendations Affinity Diagram Impact Effort Matrix Future State Process Map Pilot Project Implementation Plan Post Implementation Results Validation & Capability COPQ
- 24. Brainstorming used to determine methods of improvement, used 5 Whys to determine cause and effect
- 25. Hire intern to assist with weekly delivery schedule communications Add prioritization levels on the contact us page Correct the infinite loop on the contact us page Correct all links to social media
- 26. Customer Correspondence Sabio Receives Intern Prioritizes Communication Disbursed
- 27. Pilot Start Date: July 1, 2015 Pilot End Date: July 31 , 2015 Feedback Method to Improvement Users: Initiate test communications and website links check
- 28. Insure all website links are in working order Update website to include prioritization levels Train intern on communication procedures Follow up on improvement procedures and make adjustments as needed
- 29. Sabio Springs Survey Results
- 30. KPOV - Poor Communication Baseline: 87.50% Improvement goal metric: 7.5%
- 31. Deliverables Detailed Control Plan Training Plan Communication Plan Capability Transfer Plan & Execution Documentation COPQ
- 32. The process owner will be responsible for implementing process improvements: Hiring communications intern Updating website contact us section Training drivers on responding to prioritized communications and following route sequence as communicated Full Scale Implementation and Control Plan
- 33. Sabio Springs Survey Results
- 34. As the project leader, the goal is to help facilitate the process of improvement. Goal can only be achieved if the process owner makes it a priority to improve. It must start from the top. Small businesses are good candidates for improvement, and yet; because they are small, wear many hats and have other issues to tend to which impedes improvement. What I will do differently is implement a vetting process before exerting too much energy into the DMAIC process.
View more >
Project Charter Template - Six Sigma ?· Web viewTitle Project Charter Template Subject Project Charter…
Project Storyboard Template Visit GoLeanSixSigma.com for more Lean Six Sigma ResourcesGoLeanSixSigma.com.
Six Sigma Project Report Template - University of ??Web viewSix Sigma Project Report Template. Instructor Comments. The following template provides guidelines for preparing a Six Sigma written certification project report.
Lean Six Sigma - Quality Mgmt. Vision ... DMAIC Project Phases . 6 Lean Six Sigma Project Tollgates ... Microsoft PowerPoint - Lean_Six_Sigma.ppt
Six Sigma Project Charter Template - Flagler ? Web viewSix Sigma Project Charter Template Last modified by: Billy Burns Company: Flagler Hospital ...