POP Computer Lab Rules
out of 14
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONRules for K-5 Computer Lab
- 1. POP Computer Lab Rules Pre K 5th Grade Mrs. Argos Class
- 2. Come to class ready to learn! Enter and exit quietly.
- 3. Operate the equipment properly and give care to all components (headphones, mouse, etc) Report problems immediately.
- 4. If you need computer help, put up your orange strip. If you need to go to the restroom, raise your hand.
- 5. Make sure you close all windows, clean and straighten your desk area, and push in your chair when you leave. Do not turn your monitor off.
- 6. Print ONLY with permission, and just one time. (We may need to replace paper if you dont receive a printout.)
- 7. Use only the computer you are assigned to. Always save to the Student Common and then your teachers folder. Computer Student Common Teacher Folders
- 8. Do not spin in your chairs.
- 9. The desktop picture, screensavers and other settings on your computer should be left alone.
- 10. Eating and drinking are NOT allowed at your computer. NO CANDY OR GUM!!
- 11. Remember to be safe on the Internet Do not give out personal information.
- 12. Learning is a technology priority. Keep your eyes on your screen and dont bother people sitting around you. They are trying to get their work done!
- 13. Always use your computer class time wisely. Getting assignments/projects done on time will greatly affect your project grade in the classroom.
- 14. Be RESPECTFUL, RESPONIBLE & READY TO LEARN
View more >
Notice of Permanent Rules for Lab Quality Assurance ... of Permanent Rules for Lab Quality Assurance Testing Rules . ... Cannabis Board’s adoption of rules for the Lab Quality Assurance ... Residual Solvents