PMI CONTINUING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (CCR) PROGRAM UPDATES.
out of 12
Post on 22-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- PMI CONTINUING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (CCR) PROGRAM UPDATES
- Slide 2
- PURPOSE Review new PMI certification requirements Answer questions
- Slide 3
- TERMINOLOGY CCR Continuing Certification Requirements CCRS CCR System PDU Professional Development Unit
- Slide 4
- NEW CCR RULES Changes PDU category maximums and minimums PMI Talent Triangle (education sub-categories) Unchanged Number of PDUs for each certification PDU Categories (Education, Giving back to the Profession) Other CCRs CCR cycle length 3 years PDU Reporting via CCRS
- Slide 5
- CURRENT RULES (FOR PMP/PGMP/PFMP) During each CCR cycle must earn 60 PDUs Education PDUs have no limit Giving back to the Profession PDUs limited to 45 maximum Working as a professional limited to 5 PDUs per year, 15 per cycle
- Slide 6
- NEW RULES ADD MORE LIMITS Education PDUs come in three flavors Technical Leadership Strategic Business Management A minimum of 8 PDUs are required in each area Reflects the PMI Talent Triangle A minimum of 35 PDUs are required in education Still no maximum for education
- Slide 7
- EDUCATION CATEGORIES Technical Project Management Knowledge, skills and behaviors related to specific domains of Project, Program and Portfolio Management. Leadership Knowledge, skills and behaviors specific to leadership-oriented, cross-cutting skills that help an organization achieve its business goals. Business and Strategic Knowledge of and expertise in the industry or organization that enhances performance and better delivers business outcomes.
- Slide 8
- GIVING BACK TO THE PROFESSION LIMITS Giving back to the Profession PDUs limited to 25 maximum Working as a PM professional limited to 8 PDUs per cycle Other PDUs available in volunteer service and creating new PM knowledge
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- DATES New classifications start 1 December 2015 But if your certification cycle ends before December 2017, then you can use the current certification limits
- Slide 11
- OTHER INFORMATION PMI-ACP/RMP/SP require 30 PDUs per cycle (no change) Rules similar to shown above, but numbers halved More details expected before 1 December Handbooks for each certification
- Slide 12
- MORE INFO http://www.pmi.org/certification/ccr-updates-pra.aspx
View more >
PMI-Agile-Certification-Practitioner-PMI-ACP-Boot ... PMI-Agile-Certification-Practitioner-PMI-ACP-Boot-Camp ... (PMI-ACP) certification ... to pass the PMI-ACP ...
For PMP, PgMP, PfMP, and PMI-PBA = 60 PDUs - GR8PM PMP, PgMP, PfMP, and PMI-PBA = 60 PDUs. Minimum of 35 Education PDUs: •8 Technical ... Continuing Certification Renewal (CCR) Program.
Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) pminb.ca/images/downloads/...CCR_/continuing...pmps__december_2015.pdfAGM April 28, 2011 Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program Obtaining Reporting PDUs Starting December 1, 2015 Donald E. Moore, MBA, PMP
Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) pminb.ca/...Presentations/...program__pdus_for_pmps__december_2015.pdfAGM April 28, 2011 Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program Obtaining Reporting PDUs Starting December 1, 2015 Donald E. Moore, MBA, PMP
Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program from PMP Credential... · Continuing Certification…
Metropolitan St. Louis PMI St. Louis PMI Chapter ... Certification Requirements ( CCR ) System 1. https: ... Education Provider Become a Provider
Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Update ?· PMI-SP 3 years 30 PDUs* in project scheduling…
CCR Certification: Initial Structural Stability Assessment East... · AECOM CCR Certification: Initial…
PMI’s Project Management Certification Management Certification PMP ... • Total of 35hours to meet education requirements ... (CCR) Program In order to maintain the PMP credential, ...
PMI-Agile Certification Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ?· PMI-Agile Certification Practitioner (PMI-ACP) The…
2015 Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program Updates Effective 1 December 2015 the CCR program will be aligned