petrol vs diesel cars !
out of 24
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONits a presentation based on a survey on petrol vs diesel cars in INDIA !!
- Petrol vs. DieselAre Diesel car owners happy than Petrol carowners?Do they feel smarter for their decision?How Petrol care owners feel about diesel cars.
- Car owner selectionCar owners of Pune(Maharashtra),Ahmadabad(Gujarat )and a little from Northregion also to cover major geography.Customers interacted majorly executivesin tractor industry, Finance company andchannel partners in tractor industry.Interacted majorly face to face and sometimes on telephones also where we havegood relationship.
- SURVEYTargeted 67 Petrol car owners & 48 Diesel carowners.Interviewed the Car owners to understand theprofile of family size,KM run in month and theirapproach towards Brands,mileage,maintenancecost to understand their buying behavior.Since they are well connected with usprofessionally so we get hesitation free responsefrom them on our designed questioners.
- SURVEY Questionnaire-Part 1Name of Respondent Mr / Mrs. ___________Age of Respondent (Years completed) _______________City (currently residing ) _______________State (currently residing ) ______________Country (currently residing ) ________________Type of Family * Type of Family based on the source of income which is predominant for ( Business Class / Servicethe family class) Petrol DieselHow many cars do you have? (Please include all cars including family members).How many cars do you have? (car provided by employeer - user not having choice).Name the cars being used 1 2 3 4How many cars used for commercial purpose ?Average running of the car in a monthAverage life of car (No of Years)Which car you prefer if purchase next car ?In your view which car will people prefer - in case all car models comes with petrol or dieseloption at same price ?Expected price of fuel after 5 yearsExpected resale value (% of purchase cost)Purchase cost difference between Petrol and Diesel car in Rs. ____________________________
- SURVEY Questionnaire Part 2 Please tick () as applicableWhich is main factor for selecting petrol/Diesel version ? ( Milage / Maint Cost / Features / Price/Brand )Have you considered difference in saving of money in all aspects? (YES / NO )Have you taken loan for purchasing of the car ? (YES / NO )How many members drive the car for their personal or official purpose ? ( 1 / 2 / 3 / ________ )Whether self driven or driver driven ( Self / Driver )Major travel in (urban / Rural area / Both )Resale value of car considering condition (years & Kilometers run) a) Resale value for Petrol car is more b) Resale value of Diesel car is more c) Resale value of both car is equalFuel consumption (in terms of value ) for same range of car model a) Fuel consumption is more in Diesel cars a) Fuel consumption is more in Petrol cars a) Fuel consumption is equel in both type of carsComfort a) Diesel cars are more comfortable b) Petrol cars are more comfortable c) Both cars are equally comfortableMaintenance Cost a) Diesel cars are more expensive b) Petrol cars are more expensive c) Both cars are equally expensiveEconomic comparison a) Diesel cars are more economic b) Petrol cars are more economic c) Both cars are equally economicHappiness of car user a) Diesel car owner are more happier b) Petrol cars owner are more happier c) Both cars owner are equally happier
- SURVEYTotal no of car owners participated in the survey : 115. Petrol car owners out of the total interviewed : 67. Diesel car owners out of the total interviewed : 48.
- FEED BACK FROM CAR OWNERS
- Selection of Petrol or Diesel vehicle basis Kilometer Run Petrol Users % Diesel Users % KM RUN/MONTH Petrol Diesel Total against KM Run against KM Run
View more >