out of 14
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMany important companies choose for exclusive, high-end personalized books as business gifts for partners, customers and employees. A personalized book is indeed the perfect gift for just about any occasion, truly a unique gift that will be cherished forever! Available in both paperback and hardcover, your book will impress your business relations, customers, or staff and look stunning on your own coffee table or bookshelf! What a wonderful gift idea! More importantly however: personalized books are appreciated, memorable and are never thrown away and therefore make excellent marketing sense! On average, a person that receives a book will share it with at least 7 other people, spreading your brand name, and message to co-workers, family, partners and friends.
- CREATE YOUR OWNPERSONALIZED BOOK PERSONALIZED BOOKS MAKE GREAT PROMOTIONAL GIFTS!
- A UNIQUE GIFT Many important companies choose for exclusive, high-end personalized books as business gifts for partners, customers and employees. A personalized book is indeed the perfect gift for just about any occasion, truly a unique gift that will be cherished forever! Available in both paperback and hardcover, your book will impress your business relations, customers, or staff and look stunning on your own coffee table or bookshelf! What a wonderful gift idea! More importantly however: personalized books are appreciated, memorable and are never thrown away and therefore make excellent marketing sense! On average, a person that receives a book will share it with at least 7 other people, spreading your brand name, and message to co-workers, family, partners and friends.
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR BOOKYou can personalize your book by: Putting your full color company logo on the cover. Replacing the existing cover partly or completely with a full color cover or cover picture of your choice. Replacing the title of the book with a title of your choice Replacing the author or compilers name with your (company, school or organization) name. Replacing existing ads with one or more personalized ads Replacing the current back cover text with a text provide by you Replacing the back cover photograph with your company logo or a photograph provided by you At an extra price: adding your book inserts (e.g. extra introduction) or promotional pages in black and white or full color to the inside of the book.
- IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES your personalized book will not only attract interest by its cover, but will also contain your detailed messages, advertisements, business contact information, photographs of your companys location, staff, products, equipment and so much more. A Personalized Book is a Unique Gift For Any Occasion: Promotional Products, Brand Building, Holiday Gift, Customer or Employee Appreciation, Employee or Volunteer Motivation and Education, Corporate Meeting, Company Anniversary, Promotional Giveaway, Fundraiser, ... Planning a special event, meeting, training program or open-door? Giving the gift of a personalized book creates a bond between your company, promotion or event and your customers or attendees, guaranteeing that you will be remembered, enhancing the particular experience and providing lasting memories.
- GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT!Personalized books Deepen relationships; creating unique intelligent and personal connections. Offer ideas and insight that inspire. They educate and motivate positive change in a persons work and life. Become long-lasting remainders of events, celebrations and shared experiences. Are tangible communication tools, that help reinforce key messages and core values. Are "bonding agents" that create buzz, promote communication, idea sharing and culture building.
- HOW IT WORKSFree Preview: At http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jaimelavie?searchTerms=coaching+personal+life you will find three books about coaching: - Personal Coaching: Definitions and Models 319 pages 22.19 US$ - Techniques for Personal Coaching 548 pages 29.01 US$ - Essential Knowledge for Personal Coaches 613 pages 29.14 US$ Quality: perfect bound paperback 14.81 x 20.98 cm (6 x 9 inches) At the lulu spotlight page, you can click more details to download a free excerpt of the book or download the complete books as a pdf file completely free.
- CHECK YOUR BOOK
- STANDARD OPTIONSWhat we need from you to personalize your book: 1. Graphics: All graphics, photographs, front cover design, promotional ads, are to be in jpg format, minimum 200 dpi and are to be provided in the very size in which they are to be printed. We will however adapt non corresponding sizes free of charge when necessary. Please indicate where (page number) you want to have your promotional ads inserted. 2. Front Cover Design The Front Cover and title page can be changed according to your preferences. Possible changes include: Title, substitution of name of author with your company name, front cover illustration, adding your logo on the front cover and title page. 3. Back Cover Design - Replacement of the authors photograph with your logo - Replacement of the current text with a text provided by you 4. Customized Preface or Introduction - Your preface or introduction can replace the current introduction. - An additional preface or introduction is possible at an additional cost (see below) Other changes in the text throughout the book can be negotiated (this may incur additional fees).
- SUPPLEMENTARY OPTIONS If you have selected any optional personalization instructions, we will inform you about the corresponding price supplement. Your order will become definitive only after confirmation of acceptance of the new price. Indicative supplements: Hard Cover (dust jacket): 10.00 US$ (*) Extra pages: 0.025 US$ per page Full Color interior: 0.200 US$ per page (Always calculated on total number of pages) We will need from you: Texts and lay outs of promotional pages, extra introduction and other pages you want to see inserted into the book. Please always indicate where you want to have the pages inserted. (Page Number).
- SOME BENEFITS4. No inactive stocks, no investment required, no risk involved. After we have personalized your book in compliance with your instructions, we will upload it to the lulu page mentioned above, where you will be able to download your book for revision completely free. Upon receipt of your o.k., we will make your book available at lulu, and you can order it then directly from Lulu in the exact quantities required..5. Bulk Discount Levels Bulk discounts are available. They are calculated per shipment. Bulk discounts valid on November 18,2012 are: 2.5 % for orders from 15 to 29 books 7.5 % for orders from 30 to 59 books 10.0 % for orders from 60 to 119 books
- NO SURPRISES FOR YOU6. Shipping Costs Shipping costs vary based on the number of books ordered as well as the delivery location, but are always included in the definitive price calculation presented for acceptance at the time of order.7. International Shopping By selecting the store you are buying from through clicking the link provided in the bottom left corner of the order page, you determine the value used for invoicing and the shop your books are sent from, which impacts the shipping costs charged. Possible Shops are: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc8. Copyright With exception of works offered in the public domain, you may contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in buying the copy rights of your book.
- DISCLAIMER All Prices stated are prices valid on November 18, 2012. They are subject to change without prior notice. The total net price of your order will always be calculated and confirmed at the time of order, allowing you to place your order fully informed. By placing your order, you confirm your full approval of the book as presented to you in the download file that we will make available at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jaimelavie. You place your order directly with Lulu.com, with which company we are not connected in any way. We do not and can not interfere in any means in your order with Lulu. For any questions regarding terms of sale, delivery, quality, etc of your order, always contact your supplier, Lulu.com. You can find all useful information about Lulu.com at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lulu_(company) and at the companys own website: http://www.lulu.com.
- CONTACTName:Company:Address:City, State, Zip:Phone, E-Mail:Comments or questionsSend your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >
Personalized Genetic Personalized Testing Genetic Testing ... Personalized Genetic Testing to prevent