perfect golf shot accuracy tips
out of 7
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Improve Golf ShotImprove Golf Shot AccuracyAccuracy Thankfully, there are certain things you can do to achieve golf shot accuracy. But, remember the golden rule is the grip is not too tight. Here are some secrets that will equip you with all you need to get the accurate shots Information shared by: www.golfswingrightnow.com
- 2. Start with the right postureStart with the right posture An important step to improving accurate shots is your posture. This is so important that you need to have it in place even before you take a swing. Proper posture alignment and ball positioning are vital parts of playing golf.
- 3. Intermediate targetsIntermediate targets One of the major steps to take towards achieving better golf shot accuracy is to intermediate targets. Pick targets which are on the ground a foot or two in front of your ball. The target can be a drive, a chip or a putt. This will almost instantly help improve golf shot accuracy.
- 4. Turn your upper body duringTurn your upper body during the swingthe swing Make sure you keep the face of the club square at impact. While swinging through you might have to fold your elbows at some point. This is a very tricky one so be careful, your elbows must not pull apart neither should your arms crisscross. If this happens, it can be disastrous.
- 5. Consistently make contactConsistently make contact This is another secret to improving consistent shots. You can make steady contact through a descending strike of the ball with your irons. A firm downward drive compresses the ball making a profound divot in front of it. Practice how to make consistent contact by hitting some irons off a tee to create divots.
- 6. Draw the Ball in Right wayDraw the Ball in Right way You have to need to possess the ability to shape your shot if you must improve your golf shot accuracy. Golf players who have low golf handicaps often know hit fades as well as draws when possible. Drawing the ball involves closing your stance then pushing your hands in front of the ball.
- 7. Thanks for ReadingThanks for Reading Adhere to these tips revealed in this article to master your shots and soon enough, youll be hitting accurate shots and taking strokes off your golf handicap. For more information related to Golf Tips: Website: www.golfswingrightnow.com Amazon: http://amzn.to/1fe7taV Ebay: http://bit.ly/1HFB7SK Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >