Part 2a: Adapting To Change
out of 25
Post on 05-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONGlobal Design Alliance Presentation
- 1. Adapting to Change Lessons Learned from a Recent Win GSA BIM & Laser Scanning IDIQ Contracts Beck Technology Innovation in All Dimensions
- 2. Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity provides a vehicle to purchase indefinite quantities of supplies over an established period of time. Legal basis found in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), section 16.501(a). 2
- 3. 2009 Overall Timeline and History Feb 04 Sources Sought Solicitation Issued April 15 Solicitation for Commercial Items Issued April 28 RFP Due Date Delayed May 6 RFP Postponed Indefinitely May 8 RFP Cancelled May 8 Re-issued under Brooks Act Procedures June 8 RFPs Due & Submitted July 24 Shortlist Notified and Interviews Aug 21 Pre-Award Notification Sept 14 Negotiations 3 Oct 6 Final Awards
- 4. Building the Team 4
- 5. Our Team Beck Technology Innovation in All Dimensions
- 6. Building the Team 1) Full, but compactnot unwieldy 2) Layers of expertise 3) Technical and practitioner 4) National coverage 5) Industry leaders 6) Partners who have worked together - GDA
- 7. Building the RFP 1) Demonstrate expertise 2) Demonstrate passion 3) Demonstrate capacity 4) SF330s RFP documents 8
- 8. Geographical Coverage HQ GSA regions Beck offices Beck projects Team office locations
- 9. Submit RFP at 11:59 PM because, why would you do it any earlier? 10
- 10. 11
- 11. Interview/Pricing/Negotiations 1) Shortlisted! 2) Interview 3) Pre-award 4) Contract and labor rate submission 5) Negotiations 6) Final award 12
- 12. Six Phases of a Project 13
- 13. Six Phases of an IDIQ 1. Whats an IDIQ?
- 14. Six Phases of an IDIQ 2. Charge forward with unrelenting motivation!
- 15. Six Phases of an IDIQ 3. Shortlist / Interview / Negotiations
- 16. Six Phases of an IDIQ 4. Celebratory excitement
- 17. Six Phases of an IDIQ 5. Listen & wait.
- 18. Three Phases of an IDIQ 6. Go Sell!
- 19. Take Aways 1) IDIQs are public recognition 2) IDIQs are a license to hunt 3) Value in the process 4) Not easy money 5) Can lead to other opportunities 20
- 20. Taming the Teams Working with these guys is Team Harmony through like herding cats. Process, People, and Systems
- 21. Taming the Communication Chaos Serial Communications in Communication Harmony Multiple Media in Tamed Portal
- 22. Taming the Model Federated Model Information Chaos in Information Harmony in Separated Models Tamed Model Contractual Barriers | Technology Barriers | Purpose Barriers | Workflow Barriers
- 23. Taming the Database Taming the database with Data chaos and data loss one central database in unlinked models outside of the design tools
- 24. Taming it All
View more >
Hedge Accounting Adapting to change - IAS Plus ? Hedge Accounting Adapting to change. Background The
Adapting to Climate Variability and Change in Bangladesh ? Adapting to Climate Variability and Change
Adapting to climate change - Oxfam America change is its access to and control over ... and agriculture. Oxfam America Adapting to climate change. Oxfam America Adapting to climate change
Rural Communities adapting to Climate Change Opportunities for ICTs Rural Communities adapting to Climate Change.
Adapting to climate change - Oxfam America food provision given the impacts of climate change on agriculture.13 ... . Oxfam America Adapting to climate change. Oxfam America Adapting to climate change ...
Adapting to climate change to sustain food gina/Gina_Ziervogels_publications/Publications...Adapting to climate change to sustain food security ... related to agriculture, ... The challenge of mitigating and adapting to climate change, ...